Bryan's low sweep..

#11KenGi1226Posted 10/9/2012 1:32:32 PM
G0RD0NDARF posted...
what's the input so i can practice against it?

I believe df+3
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#12dcmnt18Posted 10/9/2012 1:52:44 PM
Practicing against just one low move is always a terrible idea. You're gonna want to set the cpu to doing multiple moves so you'll learn how to block it in the middle of a match.
#13STAR JillPosted 10/9/2012 1:57:54 PM
You should be watching your opponent's space and limbs whenever you face them, along with having the volume at a reasonable rate.

Bryan actually gives himself away before he uses this move, sort of like Law
#14wonzanPosted 10/9/2012 2:37:17 PM
there is a huge audio and visual clue to when bryan does it. Probably best to have the computer do a mix of attack with this one as one of them.
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
Trouble - http://youtu.be/1IdNeQI3VVg
#15xOmniCloudxPosted 10/9/2012 2:42:04 PM
That move is so damn slow and since netcode isn't ass in TTT2, it is now possible to block it on reaction (same with Lili and Sebastian d/b+4 and the Laws d/b+4). As soon as you see the animation, block low, LAUNCH punish (unless you use a character which has a terrible WS launcher although even Anna can WS launch punish a Snake Edge and her WS+2 launcher is (stupidly) i20 I believe.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#16Sol_MaatPosted 10/9/2012 3:41:03 PM
Hiruseki posted...
It always gets me. Any advice on how to avoid it? :|

Whine over and over again until Namco nerfs it and render's Bryan nearly unusable.
#17CaseyLynchisHotPosted 10/9/2012 3:43:12 PM
A_Nonny_Moose posted...
Low parry on reaction.

Screw low parrying it. Block and launch.

I was just gonna pop in and say this. Not only is this move incredibly telegraphed, its also terrible on block. Just put training dummy Brian and record this move so he does it over again.
---
PSN: D1sdain3d; UMvC3: Viper/Doom/Hiryu; TTT2: Bruce/Lee
I'm your worst nightmare
#18KNITEMAREXPosted 10/9/2012 4:00:41 PM
Best way to practice defending against it is to playback that move and 4 other moves randomly with defensive training. It is very easy to spot, even if I react late to the animation (which is rarely) I'll still block in time
#19Violet_LeePosted 10/9/2012 5:13:45 PM
Sol_Maat posted...
Hiruseki posted...

Whine over and over again until Namco nerfs it and render's Bryan nearly unusable.

My god. You're still dressed in black, mourning over the death of Lili's d/b+4 launch properties on normal hit, aren't you?
#20xOmniCloudxPosted 10/9/2012 7:46:24 PM
Violet_Lee posted...
Sol_Maat posted...
Hiruseki posted...

My god. You're still dressed in black, mourning over the death of Lili's d/b+4 launch properties on normal hit, aren't you?

He can just play Sebastian....
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.