The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RIP Miss Lili

#1StarBladeEdgePosted 10/10/2012 3:14:28 AM
you were so good in the past now you are a nice doll to look at in ttt 2 :(
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel
#2iveriadPosted 10/10/2012 3:16:28 AM
Her fate is still better here in TTT2 than in Queen's Blade.
---
"There is no justice in using and deceiving people!"
#3skyMcWeedsPosted 10/10/2012 3:32:09 AM
She was never that good to begin with.
---
"Man does not live on bread alone"
Since there's always CAKE!
#4Telly2588Posted 10/10/2012 3:41:05 AM
skyMcWeeds posted...

That.

And can we stop it with the Lilli topics already? She got nerfed, so what? Either learn to play with her as is or pick up another character. Sheesh.

I've played the same character (Nina) since Tekken 1, roughly 16 years ago. Regardless of nerfs, or buffs. I played who I liked and am still netting wins till this day.
---
PSN: BksOnlyHoP3
Yeezy taught me.
#5TheDuskwalkerPosted 10/10/2012 3:48:45 AM
Telly2588 posted...
skyMcWeeds posted...

That.

And can we stop it with the Lilli topics already? She got nerfed, so what? Either learn to play with her as is or pick up another character. Sheesh.

I've played the same character (Nina) since Tekken 1, roughly 16 years ago. Regardless of nerfs, or buffs. I played who I liked and am still netting wins till this day.

Well she was pretty solid overall in T6, lag made her seem better than she is online. I agree with the rest. Oh well, it's the same 3 people always with these topics.
---
TTT2: Lili, Asuka; BBCSE: Noel, Mu-12; KOFXIII: Mai, Leona, Elisabeth
GGXXAC: Dizzy, Jam; DOA5: Sarah, Kasumi, Helena; SSFIV: Cammy, Juri
#6Tsunade11Posted 10/10/2012 3:49:38 AM
Telly2588 posted...
skyMcWeeds posted...

That.

Same boat here, been playing Nina since Tekken 3 and nerfing a character is inevitable, you have to adapt, accommodate and alternate to move on and this makes you better as a player.
#7zhaoyun99Posted 10/10/2012 4:52:31 AM
Telly2588 posted...
skyMcWeeds posted...

That.

Pretty much like Karate Jin mainer like me back in TK4. His nelf was obvious started from 5. Yet I still mained him together with Devil Jin. It was hard to deal with it at first but I still keep on going and still kick ass any day.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#8SoulfidePosted 10/10/2012 4:55:30 AM
so what Lili got nerfed.. a lot of characters got nerfed because of how crazy they were in T6.. lars got nerfed, marshall law got nerfed.. the list goes on.. I hope they nerf that damn mishima family!!!! they stick out like sore thumbs
#9wm4Posted 10/10/2012 5:05:05 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
Pretty much like Karate Jin mainer like me back in TK4. His nelf was obvious
started from 5. Yet I still mained him together with Devil Jin. It was hard to deal with
it at first but I still keep on going and still kick ass any day.

Jin still got a balanced games with good mix-ups and pokes. What do you think if
his mix-ups and pokes are all gone?

Lili is nerfed much more than that.
#10mybootPosted 10/10/2012 5:14:54 AM
Soulfide posted...
so what Lili got nerfed.. a lot of characters got nerfed because of how crazy they were in T6.. lars got nerfed, marshall law got nerfed.. the list goes on.. I hope they nerf that damn mishima family!!!! they stick out like sore thumbs

pssssh, lars didnt get nerfed, almost everyone uses him now due to his stupidly amazing tag fillers and enders. But yeah Mishimas got buffed hard in TTT2, i could do Heihachi d/b 2 all day
---
Stop reading my sign and read my post