So, anyone else really excited about the possibilities of decals?

#1DanTheMan450Posted 10/10/2012 6:40:10 AM
To me that was the best part of the update simply because I didn't expect it. If Black Ops has told me anything, I expect in two weeks someone will have figured out how to make the women look completely naked and all sorts of other monstrosities, but the potential of the decals is actually really awesome.

Also the new stages are awesome. Still missing Dr. B
#2BatenKalasPosted 10/10/2012 6:48:01 AM
I haven't played for a few days and am not home to check... what are these decals?
---
The Review Depot - http://reviewdepot.net
#3lumlumlummmPosted 10/10/2012 6:50:08 AM
I'm honestly surprised I've not seen any dick decals yet. There were dicks on create-a-characters in SoulCalibur V on the very first day, after all.
---
GT: nadgess | SCV: Voldo | SF3: Necro | TTT2: Bob/Slim Bob
#4L_M_4Posted 10/10/2012 6:54:12 AM(edited)
I found it kind of funny that most of this update was practically directly ported from SCV.

The world arena lobby system is a reskinned Global Collosseo, and of course, the sticker system.

~50% of the decals are directly ripped from SC5 too. Even Siegfried's insignia is in there.

But yeah, If you spend enough time on it, you should be able to make some pretty cool things with the stickers, even if applying them is a bit more clunky than in SCV.

Also, I wouldn't worry too much about "obscene" creations. Most of that was a result of the "Extra Equipent" Not stickers.
---
Psn: BloodFalcon
#5BombermanGoldPosted 10/10/2012 7:48:39 AM
Also, I wouldn't worry too much about "obscene" creations. Most of that was a result of the "Extra Equipent" Not stickers.

And that is why we can't have nice things.
Why can't developers foresee these things?!
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#6silly_sausagePosted 10/10/2012 2:03:35 PM
No. The Decal system is up there with item move items in making your character look like a cluttered walking pile of garbage.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7Lun-SeiPosted 10/10/2012 2:10:27 PM
Wasn't expecting decals; I was pleasantly surprised! My Steve is so cute with a chibi Nina on his jacket.
And I'm putting birds everywhere in Lei's outfits.

Oh, can decals be added to the fundoshi? Because I really wish they could. :P
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#8SyggysPosted 10/10/2012 4:28:53 PM
lumlumlummm posted...
I'm honestly surprised I've not seen any dick decals yet. There were dicks on create-a-characters in SoulCalibur V on the very first day, after all.

I'm proud to admit this was the very first thing I did.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#9Tsuki-ShiroPosted 10/10/2012 4:47:00 PM
Yes, so many possibilities!
#10the9situationsPosted 10/10/2012 6:53:53 PM
I had a chance to mess around in there a bit today; with the exception of a few color limitations here and there, the possibilities are endless. It will be interesting to see what people come up with--I already miss summer time, so I'm going to start out with some Hawaiian shirts and the like for my crew.