The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

There would be less Slim Bob fans if he wasn't the only one with a hoodie

#1NoregretsPosted 10/10/2012 1:08:19 PM
Topic

I think if the rest of the cast had a hoodie of their own, then Slim Bob wouldn't look so appealing.
#2BluntGruntPosted 10/10/2012 1:09:15 PM
There would be less Slim Bob fans if he was never slim. People just don't like fat people. Case in point Ganryu.
---
?????
#3Zio_DynePosted 10/10/2012 1:10:48 PM
Heh.
Well, the hoodie is a good look on a boxer'ish type character, and he is the only guy sporting one.
#4Lun-SeiPosted 10/10/2012 1:11:42 PM
BluntGrunt posted...
There would be less Slim Bob fans if he was never slim. People just don't like fat people. Case in point Ganryu.

This.
Poor Bob. This is why we can't have nice things.

You shun originality and play it safe, guys? Look what happened to Hollywood! It turned into a steaming pile of crap!
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#5monkeypahngPosted 10/10/2012 1:12:33 PM
BluntGrunt posted...

Julia likes them fat :3
---
The console with the greater spec generally loses.
FC: 1719-3458-5336 Follow me on twitter @Jamyfang
#6Noregrets(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:13:47 PM
BluntGrunt posted...

Give Ganryu a hoodie and you all will change your opinions quickly
#7silly_sausagePosted 10/10/2012 1:24:19 PM
monkeypahng posted...
BluntGrunt posted...

This. I'm quite fond of Ganryu too. Julia x Ganryu needs to happen.

But I do really hate Fat Bob, one of my bottom 2 least favourite characters. I can't explain without resorting to my "lol he looks unrealisitiicc" argument, but his fat just has a certain, I don't know, obnoxiousness to it, if that makes any sense.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#8Lun-SeiPosted 10/10/2012 1:26:03 PM
silly_sausage posted...

Well, Lili x Ganryu is canon....
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#9Noregrets(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:27:13 PM
silly_sausage posted...
monkeypahng posted...
BluntGrunt posted...

Julia actually hates Ganryu based on her Allegiance chart. Plus she is half his age.
#10silly_sausagePosted 10/10/2012 1:35:35 PM
Noregrets posted...
Julia actually hates Ganryu based on her Allegiance chart.

I don't buy that. He got her the reforestation thing, and even tried to protect her during Tekken 5's events. He's never been sleazy (to her face), or really tried to hit on her, he's more of a shy, awkward kinda guy. I like to think she sees him as more of a friend, oblivious to his true feelings. The idea that she hates him, which I guess is canon, kinda makes her a ***** in my eyes.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann