If there's fighting game this gen that deserves to sell well TTT2 should be it

#11wolf riderPosted 10/13/2012 3:47:09 AM
I'm holding out simply because it seems the same as T6 >.>
---
Capcom. Square-Enix. Bioware. Blizzard.
There was a time when these companies were spoken of with respect and admiration.
#12kowanpPosted 10/13/2012 10:48:26 AM
chiefofsb78 posted...
selling the same ole crap over and over again with a different coat on it people are gonna finally realize hey this is just the same ole crap
they better throw in some supers and ultras or something that same ole poke poke juggle kick just aint getting it
with Capcom back in full throttle with fighting games Tekken dont stand a chance even DOA5 is selling better than TTT2 hell even SCV just under SFxT

TTT2 is selling better than DOA5. the only place where DOA5 is outselling TTT2 is in the xbox360 in Japan. And that's not saying much.
TTT2 while has similar gameplay is focused on it's Tag system which has been completely revamped from the first tag game. Besides it's gameplay isn't broken anyway so what is there to fix? Tag 2 also is just a spinoff title, an amazing spinoff at that. Wait til tekken 7 for the significant changes in gameplay.
#13zhaoyun99Posted 10/13/2012 11:22:44 AM
I wished to have a new Guilty Gear or Bloody Roar.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#14KenGi1226Posted 10/13/2012 11:48:18 AM
T6 started the same way then sold 3.5 million

/topic
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#15Joey2coolPosted 10/13/2012 11:56:05 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
I wished to have a new Guilty Gear or Bloody Roar.

I would love a new Bloody Roar. That would be so ****ing awesome.
---
Playing: DOA5 / RE6 | Awaiting: ACIII / GGXX^C+
#16CKnightPosted 10/13/2012 12:12:58 PM
StarBladeEdge posted...
and yet everyone hates resi 6 but it sells way better :O
resi 6 is really good though
ttt2 isn't bad either but fighting games in general don't sell that well anymore. most people rather play that capcom fighting crap and silly persona fighting games .....

It's because lots of free stuff doesn't sale fighting games. All the people hopping on the Tekken bandwagon and trashing SFXT simply because Tag2 was going to shower them with bathing suits and clone characters bought it for the wrong reasons. Those same people ran to DOA5 because it was more accessible.

People rather play the latest Capcom fighter or Atsy game because theyre easy to pick up and play and has enough depth for tournament players.

Tag2 has tournament depth but at the cost of alienating new players. Instead of making the gameplay more accessible and less cluttered, they just piled onto it and Tag2 is paying the price.

It's not Capcom's fault, it's. Namco's fault by letting Harada act like some hot shot and placate to fans.

I'm guessing Tekken x SF and Tekken 7's developmemts will be handled quitew differently. I'm also betting Namco will have Harada pipe down about his feelings on dlc.

They packed a game with alot of free dlc and it's selling at the same pace as SFXT a game with disc locked content. What does that tell developers?
#17carloudgrace(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 1:56:08 AM
KenGi1226 posted...

/topic

that would be good news if tekken tag 2 ended up selling more or same ^_^

and harada is a cool guy met him personally ^_^
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
PSN:duolrac03
#18EmiliaTheSagePosted 10/14/2012 2:30:49 AM
carloudgrace posted...
KenGi1226 posted...

/topic

that would be good news if tekken tag 2 ended up selling more or same ^_^

and harada is a cool guy met him personally ^_^

Don't worry. TTT 2 will last a decade here in our country like the first game did. I can still see TTT 1 on some malls. As long Tekken doesn't use SSF4 graphics, if you know what I mean.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#19maranellomanPosted 10/14/2012 9:06:15 AM
Maybe there's a lot of people like me that wait until its cheaper to buy it.
---
New York Giants
2008 Super Bowl XLII Champions
#20ChunliPosted 10/14/2012 12:03:40 PM
wolf rider posted...
I'm holding out simply because it seems the same as T6 >.>

I wish I can punch you through my monitor.