If there's fighting game this gen that deserves to sell well TTT2 should be it

#21ChunliPosted 10/14/2012 12:06:18 PM
I think that the stupid review given by IGN affected sales of this game. Not much, but I'm sure it did.
#22Tsunade11Posted 10/14/2012 12:20:09 PM
If you want Namco to make another then just keep buying the DLC over and over again.
#23carloudgrace(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2012 9:02:02 PM
EmiliaTheSage posted...
carloudgrace posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
T6 started the same way then sold 3.5 million

/topic

that would be good news if tekken tag 2 ended up selling more or same ^_^

and harada is a cool guy met him personally ^_^

Don't worry. TTT 2 will last a decade here in our country like the first game did. I can still see TTT 1 on some malls. As long Tekken doesn't use SSF4 graphics, if you know what I mean.

hohoho kabayan! :D yeah I guess, I hope it does really :D, and hope that this game's sales really picks up :)
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
PSN:duolrac03
#24Chzrm3Posted 10/15/2012 12:26:42 AM
Chunli posted...
I think that the stupid review given by IGN affected sales of this game. Not much, but I'm sure it did.

Yeah, that review was awful. As soon as I read it, I had a bad feeling it was gonna hurt sales. =(
---
If I haven't mentioned Kat in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#25carloudgrace(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 10:38:36 AM
the main thing is...ign is but only one review site, though it may be big, gamespot on the other hand (which is also a big review site) gave it a decent score....overall doesnt that balance the ratings abit?

:D
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig
PSN:duolrac03
#26G0DofD34THPosted 10/17/2012 12:00:18 PM
chiefofsb78 posted...
selling the same ole crap over and over again with a different coat on it people are gonna finally realize hey this is just the same ole crap

Im sorry but call of duty would argue that statement? We're on what, call of duty modern black warfare ops 4.2....and its on track to sell the best. And that game is the same every year.
#27MCJD4everPosted 10/17/2012 12:03:39 PM
I agree with the TC - TTT2 is a hell of an achievement. I think it's the best Tekken game since TTT1 12 years ago! I'm not sure why the sales haven't been great. I'm wondering if people are just getting tired of the series?
#28KNITEMAREXPosted 10/17/2012 12:37:30 PM
After finally getting online back the past week, and playing this game properly, I can safely say this is the best fighter I've played this gen in terms of overall package. I know I shouldn't list all its positives... but I'm going to

- Great gameplay system with tons of depth
- Solid graphics
- Diverse and fully customizable soundtrack
- Characters, characters, characters!!!
- All necessary offline game modes and features
- An actual complete training mode
- Free additional content
- Smooth and completely playable online mode!
- A whole load of online features including lobbies, online connectivity with WTF, World Arena and pre-match training during wait times
- Replay saves
- Some of the best Tekken endings Namco have made since T4. And older endings soon to be added to the gallery

Probably forgot some stuff but whatever. While I'm confident sales will indeed pick up, the game deserves to be doing so much better since Namco Bandai did such a good job. There's almost an injustice with the whole thing
#29DarkAdonis123Posted 10/17/2012 12:41:23 PM
KenGi1226 posted...
T6 started the same way then sold 3.5 million

/topic

This
---
If Platinum was HAND drawn, she'd be on paper, fool. This is a video game. They just made her on screen, no "drawing" involved -Delano7 on BlazBlue
#30chiefofsb78Posted 10/17/2012 1:41:11 PM
G0DofD34TH posted...
chiefofsb78 posted...
selling the same ole crap over and over again with a different coat on it people are gonna finally realize hey this is just the same ole crap

Im sorry but call of duty would argue that statement? We're on what, call of duty modern black warfare ops 4.2....and its on track to sell the best. And that game is the same every year.

you do know Tekken is a fighting game and COD is a FPS they sell well anyways 2 totally different games and i guess it means Tekken players are a little brighter than FPS players are and all the people buying the same ole FPS reskins cant be to bright so no surprise there anyways