Did anyone else pre-order the game and are glad they did?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Did anyone else pre-order the game and are glad they did?

User Info: Delkura

Delkura
4 years ago#1
I keep seeing topics/posts asking when Angel, Ancient Ogre, Kunimitsu and Michelle will be released, if the Snoop Dogg stage will be released and if the swimsuits will be out as DLC. I made sure to pre-order just to make sure I wouldn't have to wait for all that and get the full game upon release. What about you guys?

User Info: xQUEENOFLOVEHDx

xQUEENOFLOVEHDx
4 years ago#2
I knew there would be like a 6 month wait so i'm glad I got my stuff when I did! All I had to do was put $5 down and pay the rest on release day :D
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
Aris = Hagrid

User Info: aataru

aataru
4 years ago#3
Yes and yes.

User Info: TigerJackson_

TigerJackson_
4 years ago#4
^this.

and to people complaining "there are no gamestops around me!!" too bad. time to move into civilization.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku

User Info: B_COW

B_COW
4 years ago#5
I wish I had. Of course this is the first Tekken game I've ever played, and didn't even know about it until I wanted to get a new game.
Went to the store to get DOA5, walked out with TT2. I'd like to think I made the right choice....I want to play as A. Ogre nonetheless...
Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.

User Info: silly_sausage

silly_sausage
4 years ago#6
Didn't pre-order, but paid extra for the special edition with all four characters. And yeah, I'm glad I did, as the artbook is nice, and Kunimitsu and Michelle are two of my favourite characters. Though I still say dick move making those characters pre-order/CE exclusive in the first place, even if they'll be free for everyone later on.

If they released the characters free to everybody a week later, or hell, even day one, I wouldn't have minded at all, I wouldn't have had any sympathy for those that do mind, it wouldn't have de-valued my purchase in any way, despite the fact the characters were my main incentive.
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
(message deleted)

User Info: badjab326

badjab326
4 years ago#8
Yes, but I didn't pre-order from gamestop and I didn't get any DLC since it was newegg. However, I emailed gamestop saying I didn't get my DLC code and they sent me one within the next two weeks. Success.
TTT2-Bruce & Bryan; UMvC3-Frank/Deadpool/Nems; MK9-Reptile

User Info: bIuerain

bIuerain
4 years ago#9
Yea but I didn't preorder from GS. I got it from Amazon and missed out on Kuni and A. Ogre. I had no idea they were GS-only.
Funky Strong
"Date vuelta. Veras el color rojo cuando termine contigo..." - Vega

User Info: Amazak

Amazak
4 years ago#10
aataru posted...
Yes and yes.
http://i48.tinypic.com/4ql6vr.png
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Did anyone else pre-order the game and are glad they did?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived