Harada needs to be brave and introduce

#101retep_onePosted 11/9/2012 1:09:31 PM
Tsunade posted...
I believe that to further improve the spectacular Tekken Combat system, the team must look into progressing air combat mechanics, this includes improving defenses whilst being juggled in the air, they donít have to be a one button escapes, it could be a punch or kick button perfectly timed combination allowing for an air reversal. Even if you look at it from a realistic perspective one doesnít just float in the air being pummeled helplessly from one end to the screen to the other.

If it gives you comfort you can refer to me as casuals and noobs, but the truth of the matter, this is what Tekken is becoming since T5( it was fun then, it was also better in DR, it got tedious in 6) but now TTT2 has somewhat covered the problem up with the tag system and the new characters, but the issue is still there? Harada and co have hit a wall, where do they go from here?

Combat is all about frame counting and launching and unleashing a damaging crippling juggle which has me LP somebody in the air to extend the juggle and increase the damage. I donít care what you say but there is nothing satisfying in seeing that on screen , its self gratification.

yeah that explains why juggle breakers or air combat mechanics are needed

before Tekken 5 juggles were already relevant. and in whatever game, some players will always abuse the game system and mechanics. it is kinda meant to be.

feeling sorry abt your opponents? go find some serious competition you are playing opponents who dont know how to play D

of course TxSF will have a new system too. namco is gonna experiment systems that would fit Street Fighter characters in a Tekken game. that is kind of a giveaway
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#102StonerJackPosted 11/9/2012 1:13:24 PM
KenGi1226 posted...
juggle breakers aren't brave, they're a bandaid for bad players. An easy button if you will that wont even solve their problems. As often as people say they are getting launched, one little break wont help them, they'd just get launched right after they broke.

Post contains highly concentrated levels of Truthiness.
/thread
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. Come get eaten alive at Tekken Tag 2!
#103unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 3:09:28 PM
Yeah i can understand the thought of combo breakers leading to kamikaze play....safe in the knowledge you can counter

So why dont we ....GASP.......actually make launchers unsafe. Thats the problem here, that people conviently ignore.

A mere hop kick, is absolutely devastating...bye bye 75% health. THAT is the problem. Where is the risk/reward people make up?

If launchers are going to lead to instant death and there is NO counter.....then they need to be completely punishable to the fullest extent. Now that is risk/reward

As for the knob who did the whole cut paste thing, get your own personality:) Its sad when people copy gamefaq fads. Maybe call me a sheep next? Sheep seems to be the new word too....maybe throw that in next time
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#104majin nemesisPosted 11/9/2012 3:39:03 PM
unceramonius posted...
Yeah i can understand the thought of combo breakers leading to kamikaze play....safe in the knowledge you can counter

So why dont we ....GASP.......actually make launchers unsafe. Thats the problem here, that people conviently ignore.

A mere hop kick, is absolutely devastating...bye bye 75% health. THAT is the problem. Where is the risk/reward people make up?

If launchers are going to lead to instant death and there is NO counter.....then they need to be completely punishable to the fullest extent. Now that is risk/reward

As for the knob who did the whole cut paste thing, get your own personality:) Its sad when people copy gamefaq fads. Maybe call me a sheep next? Sheep seems to be the new word too....maybe throw that in next time

that only happens if you get hit by it so don't get hit and you will be fine
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#105unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 3:45:07 PM
Ah i see.....so win every game perfect then? Everybody here is so elite, they never get hit huh?

Hop kick, blocked......hop kick ...blocked.....maybe a few pokes.....opponent has rage now.....hop kick...blocked......hop kick...FINALLY lands it...match over

dont be ignorant
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#106majin nemesisPosted 11/9/2012 5:33:12 PM
unceramonius posted...
Ah i see.....so win every game perfect then? Everybody here is so elite, they never get hit huh?

Hop kick, blocked......hop kick ...blocked.....maybe a few pokes.....opponent has rage now.....hop kick...blocked......hop kick...FINALLY lands it...match over

dont be ignorant

even if you get hit doesn't mean the match is over i've been hit by nasty juggles and guess what the round didn't end and in some cases i actually end up winning
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
#107unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 6:23:19 PM
No not everytime......just most times.

Because by the time the juggle ends...you are at a wall, and one or two hits ends the round.
---
#108majin nemesisPosted 11/9/2012 6:40:15 PM
unceramonius posted...
No not everytime......just most times.

Because by the time the juggle ends...you are at a wall, and one or two hits ends the round.

then move out of the wall and try not to get hit geez you make everything a problem it's fighting game their are gonna be times when you are at disadvantage and it's actually how you fight at disadvantage that show how good you are
---
#109unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 6:58:42 PM
Move out of the wall?

Oh how do we do that? the stages are so small....walls online are a massive broken mess.

Why are walls even online? Why cant we just turn them off?

And yes....i think it is a big problem. Im not the only one either strangely enough. You make everything sound so simple.

All ive gotten from you...is to not get hit....oh and to move out of walls somehow.

Thanks for the advice:)
---
#110TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 11/9/2012 7:09:52 PM
unceramonius posted...
Move out of the wall?

Oh how do we do that? the stages are so small....walls online are a massive broken mess.

Why are walls even online? Why cant we just turn them off?

And yes....i think it is a big problem. Im not the only one either strangely enough. You make everything sound so simple.

All ive gotten from you...is to not get hit....oh and to move out of walls somehow.

Thanks for the advice:)

Lol oh gee, ever considered backdash sidestep off walls before you get cornered? Notice how good players don't get cornered too often? Its called presence of mind. Knowing where you are on the stage is a part of the game. In sc nd vf you have ring outs, which itself is an instant round loss. You know how people deal with it? Move away from the ringout areas.

Maybe its you who are making the game difficult for yourself to understand. You don't have infinite stages in most fighting games, so why is it a problem in tekken where you have an even larger field of movement to prevent getting cornered.

You're a noob... We get it, doesn't mean the game should be reduced to the lowest common denominator to satisfy scrubs.
---
5 Billion dollars in the US from just Wing sale's is the same amount of money Bandai makes from all of Gundam put together in Japan. Redzaku