Harada needs to be brave and introduce

#111Pirate_DuckPosted 11/9/2012 7:47:14 PM
unceramonius posted...
Move out of the wall?

Oh how do we do that? the stages are so small....walls online are a massive broken mess.

Why are walls even online? Why cant we just turn them off?

And yes....i think it is a big problem. Im not the only one either strangely enough. You make everything sound so simple.

All ive gotten from you...is to not get hit....oh and to move out of walls somehow.

Thanks for the advice:)

So, basically, you haven't liked Tekken since Tekken 3. Why do you keep bothering? All of your "problems" were worse in DR, they just look worse now because the combos have more hits in them (for less/same overall damage).
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#112unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 8:13:12 PM
Are people slow?

One component ALONE does not break a game...but a sum of parts do.

Read slowly now......maybe bound is ok on its own....ok, get that.....on its own. Maybe walls.....on there own

But now, its bounds....walls.....tag assaults.....and rage. It is just a little too much now. Hope that helps the little brains around here
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#113skyMcWeedsPosted 11/9/2012 8:47:15 PM(edited)
Harada implements juggle breakers. Removes walls, rage and bounds. Scales juggle damage more. for T7.
Here's what could possibly happen:

High level play - increase in time outs, juggles are useless, pokes, throws and strings can be defended easily since there's little to no point being scared of launchers when there's a breaker. Boring Chess Matches, decrease in oki/pressure no more back against the wall situations. no more rage comebacks I'm all for that one honestly.

Casuals - get hit multiple times by every type of launcher known in Tekken since you have no fear of juggles anymore no point in learning how to defend against it, turtling is increased, no walls can backdash to your hearts content , no rage fair enough, no bounds less variety in juggles not like juggles useful now because of juggle breakers. Juggle damage no longer applicable due to juggle breakers you only get hit by a launcher and one or two fillers then juggle break out of it.

Will you guys enjoy that kind of Tekken? Serious question.

And you can pretty much not worry about TA's and Tag Combos since those are just for Tag not the numbered Tekken series.
And its been posted Juggle Breakers won't help at all if your defense non existent.
---
"Man does not live on bread alone"
Since there's always CAKE!
#114TheyCallMeSlimShadyPosted 11/9/2012 8:42:21 PM
unceramonius posted...
Are people slow?

Read slowly now......maybe bound is ok on its own....ok, get that.....on its own. Maybe walls.....on there own

But now, its bounds....walls.....tag assaults.....and rage. It is just a little too much now. Hope that helps the little brains around here

No, ARE YOU?

You whine about juggles. We tell you, Don't throw too many unsafe moves and don't leave yourself wide open.

You Complain about walls. We tell, you don't get yourself cornered and step away from walls before you get cornered.

You complain about lack of a juggle breaks, YOU HAVE ONE! It's called a Tag Crash and it's not free so learn how to use it.

It's not too much, You just fail to realize ANY of these things and just cry about a game, Things used to be a lot worst, yest You claim to play the series for over a decade. Clearly, You weren't paying attention or you finally realized you suck and have problems accepting it.
---
5 Billion dollars in the US from just Wing sale's is the same amount of money Bandai makes from all of Gundam put together in Japan. Redzaku
#115unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 10:00:40 PM
Nah...forget juggle counters.......just make launchers unsafe. People keep saying its the ultimate risk/reward.....but thats just horse crap. I play against people who do nothing but hop kick, after every block. Sure i block their feeble attempt 20 times.....but they will land it eventually and end the match.

They do this, because the humble hop kick is lightning quick, launches and allows bound, for a tag assault.

Now how is that risk/reward? A launcher more like dragunovs, back 3, d/f 2? ( cant remember ) is much more component of a risk/reward launcher. Its not so slow its unusable.....and its not so quick thats it block...spam it...block spam it....

I get a plethra of time outs now, because i refuse to buy into the turtle/wimps game. It comes down to the last 10 seconds for a lot of my matches, and i just low kick and back off. Very very very boring.

Play like a wimp in tekken and its "ooooh tekken is all about defence and spacing" . Play like a wimp in dead or alive, and its a scrub game where counters dominate.

Both are the same. Both games favour the wimp style , so much more than the attacking style.....that this is why some change is needed. All just let me set my online matches to 10 seconds, so i can get some action
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#116unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 10:30:24 PM
to f*** with rank....it is not fun anymore

Back dash, back dash, side step, block...block.....block

How absolutely and utterly tedius

I think i will just stick to games with mates, where they have a set of balls.
---
#117Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/9/2012 10:59:32 PM
Not that I support juggle breakers, but they can't "add" anything. If they did, the entire fanbase except for 1% of it will cry nonstop until they remove whatever they added that most people hated. The only thing people will accept is anything that increases the ridiculous length of the juggles. Tekken 7's new gameplay feature will be cinematic orchestral music which will replace whatever background music is currently playing to match the new epic scope of the juggles. Black bars will appear on the screen to bring the focus to the insane talent required to hit the same buttons to do the same combo over and over, as well as gratuitous over-usage of depth-of-field and motion blur effects.

In fact, 3v3 will become the standard only because of the juggle opportunities. Rather than juggle damage being scaled down upon successive hits in a juggle, it will be increased to compliment the fact that the health amount will be tripled overall for all characters.

Either that, or they just add more clones and start making them from fanfic characters.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#118Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/9/2012 11:02:35 PM
From: unceramonius | Posted: 11/9/2012 11:30:24 PM | #116
to f*** with rank....it is not fun anymore

Back dash, back dash, side step, block...block.....block

How absolutely and utterly tedius

I think i will just stick to games with mates, where they have a set of balls.

The only way to have fun with Tekken is to play with friends, at least that's how it is for me. I stopped caring about trying to get high in the ranks ages ago because:

1) The ranking system in this game is stupid and always has been since DRO (at least it made sense in that game though)
2) Rank battle mode online is garbage, filled with garbage players who only know how to abuse repetitive tactics that only work online, much to the annoyance of anyone who just wants to have a "normal" battle.
3) See points one and two.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#119Pirate_DuckPosted 11/9/2012 11:05:44 PM
unceramonius posted...
Are people slow?

Nope, doesn't help, I feel like a lose a few more brain cells every time I read one of your posts.

Why do you have such a big problem with all of these features combined? It can't be because, together, they lead to more damage than previous Tekkens, because, as I've said, it was much easier to get more damage for less in previous Tekkens. So what is the problem?

Again, as I've said, it WAS very easy for me to get 75% juggles with crazy wall-game/oki in DR. In TTT2, it is harder for me to get that, and the opponent still has another life bar (as well as a possible tag crash), so wtf is it about these features combined that makes you think they're so bad?
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#120unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 11:22:15 PM
Probably rage is the most broken of the lot

What good is another life bar......when if your under 60% , 2 hits ends the round?

Id be happy with walls and rage disappearing entirely. Or walls being available for offline only.

What is the point of rage? Oh your losing...here have some help
---