Harada needs to be brave and introduce

#41Tsunade11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 3:34:10 AM
LazyBro posted...
Tekken 5 had walls.

You guys get the point every single incarnation of Tekken has had dramatic changes to its gameplay. It's just the Tekken dont want to do,much with Tekken's aerial combat because this would upset the games veterans.

I however fully support radical developments like juggle breakers and evasive high jumps, it'll bring more to the game and at the same time be a little more welcoming for novices. Plus sales will increase.
#42retep_onePosted 11/8/2012 3:59:37 AM
Tsunade11 posted...
LazyBro posted...
Tekken 5 had walls.

You guys get the point every single incarnation of Tekken has had dramatic changes to its gameplay. It's just the Tekken dont want to do,much with Tekken's aerial combat because this would upset the games veterans.

I however fully support radical developments like juggle breakers and evasive high jumps, it'll bring more to the game and at the same time be a little more welcoming for novices. Plus sales will increase.

LazyBro stated that Tekken 5 had walls bec someone forgot that Tekken 5 had walls not bec of its dramatic changes. if you are thinking of evasive high jumps and aerial combat as well you will give people the impression of UMvC3.
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#43StarBladeEdgePosted 11/8/2012 4:04:44 AM
Juggle breakers would be good so all these juggle cheaters can start to play fair.

i hate how those cheaters launch me into the air and do combos. thats just cheating and noob.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#44Tsunade11(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 4:22:09 AM
retep_one posted...
Tsunade11 posted...
LazyBro posted...
Tekken 5 had walls.

if you are thinking of evasive high jumps and aerial combat as well you will give people the impression of UMvC3.

evasive high jumps, juggle breakers, more aerial combat options within the tekken combat framework, we already do have characters that jump like ling, Lars etc. This can be expanded upon, I dont see why Nina/anna cant flip over opponents? Point being, an evolved aerial system giving users more options in fighting strategies and tactics.
#45retep_onePosted 11/8/2012 4:52:25 AM
Tsunade11 posted...
retep_one posted...
Tsunade11 posted...
LazyBro posted...
Tekken 5 had walls.

if you are thinking of evasive high jumps and aerial combat as well you will give people the impression of UMvC3.

evasive high jumps, juggle breakers, more aerial combat options within the tekken combat framework, we already do have characters that jump like ling, Lars etc. This can be expanded upon, I dont see why Nina/anna cant flip over opponents? Point being, an evolved aerial system giving users more options in fighting strategies and tactics.

ok i get what you mean. thing is what ling and lars have seriously fits their playstyle (esp ling's backflip) i rarely even see a lars do that backflip bec it is quite risky a single poke could lead to being juggled. you dont see nin/anna or other characters like mishimas/drag/bry or even bears have those bec it doesnt fit their playstyle
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#46FullAutoCVTPosted 11/8/2012 4:58:38 AM
I loved jumping over people with Ogre in the old days. And the dude can fly, why can't he jump over people anymore? haha
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
I sit alone in my four-cornered room, staring at candles.
#47unceramoniusPosted 11/8/2012 5:11:48 AM
Meh....im just sick of every online match being the same

Match starts...yep...back dash away and wait....sigh
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#48ChaozCloudPosted 11/8/2012 5:21:48 AM
unceramonius posted...

Learn to open people up. Fast low attacks, throws, jabs etc. For someone who says it's so hard to defend online he sure has a hard time beating "turtles".

And as others have said: combo breakers won't make the game better. It's not unusual for matches to end in the last 10 seconds of the clock in both high and mid level play. Adding a combo breaker would dramatically increase the amount of timeouts. And then that would be the complaints. Or they could make more strings NCs and do more dmg to counteract that. But then people would complain that NCs are too powerful and that juggles are useless.
And low level players would still get destroyed.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#49TwistedSensesPosted 11/8/2012 5:23:14 AM
unceramonius posted...

Why do you attempt to play a game you clearly do not enjoy?

That's tekken.
It would be like saying you hate playing a game where you have to focus on multiple characters, and then you go on to complain about how UMvC3 has no single vs mode.

Spacing and movement are integral to any fighter, but it's really prominent and visible in Tekken; that's a good thing. That alone shows that it's not a juggle-focused game. People can win and do win without massive amounts of juggles. But a juggle is capitalizing on those times.
Hopkicks too safe? Don't sit there and eat them; you can block or punish something, use the appropriate crush, or bait it out and cause it to whiff with superior movement in which you then punish.

Juggle/combo breakers are a very delicate thing to add, but Tekken doesn't need it. Trying to 'deepen' or add more sophistication to Tekken is just not being respectful and appreciating everything else in the game. Furthermore, it would actually render a few characters entirely worse; not every character has insane juggles, but what little they have would be outright mitigated.
---
Deadpool/Hawkeye/Strider Hiryu all day | Yoshimitsu/Raven | Goh'ing to hell since like...a few months ago.
#50Chr0noidPosted 11/8/2012 5:31:42 AM
TwistedSenses posted...
unceramonius posted...

Why do you attempt to play a game you clearly do not enjoy?

Juggle/combo breakers are a very delicate thing to add, but Tekken doesn't need it. Trying to 'deepen' or add more sophistication to Tekken is just not being respectful and appreciating everything else in the game. Furthermore, it would actually render a few characters entirely worse; not every character has insane juggles, but what little they have would be outright mitigated.

The game clearly is focused on juggles. Stop denying reality.
---
We are so dead...but at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O