Harada needs to be brave and introduce

#51LazyBroPosted 11/8/2012 6:33:51 AM(edited)
TwistedSenses posted...
unceramonius posted...
Meh....im just sick of every online match being the same

Match starts...yep...back dash away and wait....sigh

Why do you attempt to play a game you clearly do not enjoy?

Juggle/combo breakers are a very delicate thing to add, but Tekken doesn't need it. Trying to 'deepen' or add more sophistication to Tekken is just not being respectful and appreciating everything else in the game. Furthermore, it would actually render a few characters entirely worse; not every character has insane juggles, but what little they have would be outright mitigated.

The game clearly is focused on juggles. Stop denying reality.

Its not entirely focused on juggles since ground attacks deal more damage than damage scaled juggles. Remember your Deathfist loss?
#52Chr0noidPosted 11/8/2012 6:34:16 AM
You need juggles to even dominate a match. This is true of even low level play. Oh, and nice trolling.
---
We are so dead...but at least I have a girlfriend! -Lion-O
#53Chr0noidPosted 11/8/2012 6:37:00 AM
Get rid of rage, add in combo breakers. Bam, done deal.
---
#54LazyBroPosted 11/8/2012 6:38:30 AM
Are you sure you don't want to add nerf Paul's deathfist to your wish list?
#55Chr0noidPosted 11/8/2012 6:39:21 AM
LazyBro posted...
Are you sure you don't want to add nerf Paul's deathfist to your wish list?

Aww, that's cute. He's still trolling!
---
#56ashcrvPosted 11/8/2012 6:39:25 AM
Fo_Fai posted...
You need juggles to even dominate a match. This is true of even low level play. Oh, and nice trolling.

lolno
I rarely even use juggles and I still manage to win. And today I didn't use the mat all actually and beat someone who did some crazy tag juggles. Yeah. You don't need juggles at all.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#57Chr0noidPosted 11/8/2012 6:40:35 AM(edited)
ashcrv posted...
Fo_Fai posted...

lolno
I rarely even use juggles and I still manage to win. And today I didn't use the mat all actually and beat someone who did some crazy tag juggles. Yeah. You don't need juggles at all.

Yeah you kinda do. There's a difference between managing to win and DOMINATING A MATCH
---
#58skyMcWeedsPosted 11/8/2012 6:42:18 AM
Yes make Tekken more broken than it already is, add a juggle breaker and super meter to boot.
---
"Man does not live on bread alone"
Since there's always CAKE!
#59ashcrvPosted 11/8/2012 6:42:44 AM
Fo_Fai posted...
ashcrv posted...
Fo_Fai posted...

lolno

Yeah you kinda do. There's a difference between managing to win and DOMINATING A MATCH

Yeah whatever. I don't care as long as I win. So yea.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#60Goku_Cell_JrPosted 11/8/2012 6:55:26 AM
Most of my losses come from the opponent outpoking me or me losing my nerve during my opponents pressure strings... A juggle breaker wouldn't really add anything to Tekken when most matches are decided by who is better at poking/spacing and punishing.