Harada needs to be brave and introduce

#71Pirate_DuckPosted 11/8/2012 5:37:00 PM
Just loaded up DR again the other day, and I can get 75% juggles with Baek, no troubles, with crazy good oki afterwards.

In TTT2, with more effort I do 10-20% less damage, and the opponent still has another life bar.

Ya'll are completely tripping if you think TTT2 has made it worse.
---
Dayman! aaaAAAaaa Fighter of the Nightman! aaaAAAaaa Champion of the Sun! aaaAAAaaa His a master of karate and friendship for everyone!
#72retep_onePosted 11/9/2012 1:36:08 AM
yeah if you think TTT2 is much worse you are totally missing out a lot. TTT1 and T5 looked like there were even more juggles in them. heck in TTT1 it was almost even mishimas all the way. there wasnt online battle those times, that is why you maybe used too just playing the AI, in the arcade or your friends at home. unlike now in TTT2 online where youre suddenly playing against juggle crazies, spammers, etc and you complain abt them bec youre not used to it. youre just facing a wide range of people thanx to online with diff styles and strats. obviously those desperate to win online will resort to what they think will work against opponents.

item moves were also added for fun. if you take it seriously as a mechanic, then something wrong!
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#73unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 2:52:56 AM
You people always have excuses.

Item moves are a mechanic and are not fun. Rage is a mechanic and is not fun..if anything it is equivalent to rubber band ai in racing games.....a disgrace

There are no different styles online ....this is the problem. To win....please back dash away, and let your opponet come to you. Let them attack and then block and launch back....please do a juggle followed by a bound....now do a tag assault.....carry them to the wall.....finish the round!

It is not hardcore...it is not elite....its pretty pathetic actually this is what tekken is now. Do these same people hide like a sissy in a corner in cod? Oooooh let them come to me!!!!

Online has random lag....arcade does not. Online has random lag...versus offline does not. Get the picture? So this whole "strategy" is even more paramount online, because block simply will not work at times. Try running forward to bridge the gap off the usual wimp and you will eat a juggle...but offline block the attack over and over.

Tekken has added too much crap. Keep it simple and concentrate on the martial arts. Remove bound, walls, and rage. Notice how i didnt say launchers?.....But launchers need to be unsafe moves, full of risk if whiffed....none of this u/f3 quick as lightning crap.

I adapted and i do the exact same crap. I block....hop kick launch, bound, tag assault and collect my win. Because if i play any other style i will lose, as my opponent is doing the same crap back to me. When absolutely everyone is playing the exact same style...you have to put that down to broken mechanics.
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#74majin nemesisPosted 11/9/2012 3:52:30 AM
what happen to Tekken players they all become a bunch of wimps they are all like:

"yep let's remove everything that makes us lose so we can play this and lose again but at least we will run out of excuses"

people if your losing it's because you don't know how to play period
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#75unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 3:58:35 AM
hope your not talking about me.....400 games online and 280 wins:)

Tekken is my fav series of all time, and if i see stuff keep getting added to it, that makes the experiance worse...or hinders the brand , ill complain. Doesnt mean im crap at the game

Hell look at my top 5 franchises off all time. Tekken, final fantasy, castlevania, metal gear and assassins creed.

I think the new final fantasys are rubbish compared to 6, 7, 8.

I think the new castlevania is rubbish and no where near sotn.

I think assassins creed 3 is awesome, but not the best in the series and the controls horrible.

I think metal gear is outstanding, but nothing will ever beat the first one.

See, you can like stuff..but have complaints too
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#76retep_onePosted 11/9/2012 4:48:33 AM
unceramonius posted...
hope your not talking about me.....400 games online and 280 wins:)

Tekken is my fav series of all time, and if i see stuff keep getting added to it, that makes the experiance worse...or hinders the brand , ill complain. Doesnt mean im crap at the game

Hell look at my top 5 franchises off all time. Tekken, final fantasy, castlevania, metal gear and assassins creed.

I think the new final fantasys are rubbish compared to 6, 7, 8.

I think the new castlevania is rubbish and no where near sotn.

I think assassins creed 3 is awesome, but not the best in the series and the controls horrible.

I think metal gear is outstanding, but nothing will ever beat the first one.

See, you can like stuff..but have complaints too

yeah right item moves are a mechanic but added more for fun, not to be taken seriously. have someone used items seriously in any match?? well about lag, that aint namco's fault blame internet connectivity. true it affects gameplay at times but they wont change some things in gameplay bec of lag!

cant figure how tekken became your favorite series of all time with all those complaints. if you want something like more concentration on martial arts or maybe more technical try another fighting game. try to dig something more hardcore if that is the case as TTT2 will stay as it is. or if youre patient enough wait for the next tekken, pray it wont have bounds, walls, rage.
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#77unceramoniusPosted 11/9/2012 5:28:29 AM
retep are you twelve by anychance?

You can use items for really cheap crap in this game..prototype jacks crane for example. How can a fighter be considered hardcore..when it has gimmicks like item moves mmm?

How can a fighter be considered hardcore, when it has a comeback meter for the player getting beat?

And yes internet plays a role with lag, the net code in this game is outstanding...but not perfect...hence the mechanics do not suit online play as they currently are

And yes i am one of those rare breeds, who sees nothing as perfect...so i can find a zillion faults with my favourite games. Im no fanboy in the slightest.....enjoy many different types of games, and can see the good and bad in all brands

Tekken 7 without rage, walls , bounds and tag assaults would be simply outstanding. You do relise the initial appeal of tekken was the all the distinct fighting styles right?

Now its all....hit em in the air and keep them there. The mechanics and focus has changed....and not for the better. Juggles have always been a component of tekken..but not THE component, like this game
---
#78majin nemesisPosted 11/9/2012 5:48:24 AM
unceramonius posted...
retep are you twelve by anychance?

You can use items for really cheap crap in this game..prototype jacks crane for example. How can a fighter be considered hardcore..when it has gimmicks like item moves mmm?

How can a fighter be considered hardcore, when it has a comeback meter for the player getting beat?

And yes internet plays a role with lag, the net code in this game is outstanding...but not perfect...hence the mechanics do not suit online play as they currently are

And yes i am one of those rare breeds, who sees nothing as perfect...so i can find a zillion faults with my favourite games. Im no fanboy in the slightest.....enjoy many different types of games, and can see the good and bad in all brands

Tekken 7 without rage, walls , bounds and tag assaults would be simply outstanding. You do relise the initial appeal of tekken was the all the distinct fighting styles right?

Now its all....hit em in the air and keep them there. The mechanics and focus has changed....and not for the better. Juggles have always been a component of tekken..but not THE component, like this game

in your opinion
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
#79frozen37flamePosted 11/9/2012 6:52:24 AM
Well for me I love Tekken because one mistake can turn a match around so you always have to be on guard. It's more about spacing and reading your opponent's tendencies than going gung ho and hoping for the best. I love how the system is now because it feels like a real fight where you can't be careless and have to observe how your opponents move. In my opinion adding a combo breaker would just lengthen the average time a round finishes. If someone is getting caught by launchers over and over again combo breakers won't do a thing but prolong the match and increase the number of times the person gets launched. Plus it gives people a reason to not learn how to defend launchers since they'll depend on the combo breaker. I remember one game I had where I just launched my opponent and let him fall without continuing the juggle. The whole match I was able to launch him over and over again and eventually won the match. Me continuing the juggle or not didn't matter since his defense, offense and spacing was so poor. Tekken is more about how good you are at reading people's tendencies and controlling the flow of the match than it is about juggles. The only way to launch a good player is to have a solid understanding of their tendencies and to properly control the flow of the match.
---
TTT2 - Jun/Asuka,T6 - Asuka/Xiao, SSF4:AE- Dhalsim/Juri, UMvC3 - X23/Zero/Ammy, Blazblue - Noel
Time to practice and experiment with Jun and Asuka. I love TTT2
#80majin nemesisPosted 11/9/2012 6:54:55 AM
frozen37flame posted...
Well for me I love Tekken because one mistake can turn a match around so you always have to be on guard. It's more about spacing and reading your opponent's tendencies than going gung ho and hoping for the best. I love how the system is now because it feels like a real fight where you can't be careless and have to observe how your opponents move. In my opinion adding a combo breaker would just lengthen the average time a round finishes. If someone is getting caught by launchers over and over again combo breakers won't do a thing but prolong the match and increase the number of times the person gets launched. Plus it gives people a reason to not learn how to defend launchers since they'll depend on the combo breaker. I remember one game I had where I just launched my opponent and let him fall without continuing the juggle. The whole match I was able to launch him over and over again and eventually won the match. Me continuing the juggle or not didn't matter since his defense, offense and spacing was so poor. Tekken is more about how good you are at reading people's tendencies and controlling the flow of the match than it is about juggles. The only way to launch a good player is to have a solid understanding of their tendencies and to properly control the flow of the match.

this man gets it
---