I hope those who didn't order from Gamestop don't get the characters

#1TigerJackson_Posted 11/8/2012 1:11:57 PM
At first i didn't mind, but now people crying like a bunch a *******. Be f****** patient. There are hella characters to choose from, use them. Are your favorites the dlc characters? Too bad, wait. The wait is rewarding. No gamestop in your country? What the hell country are you from?? Tibet?? Antarctica? Time to move into civilization. Just being an anti-gamestop sheep, thinking that you as an individual not doing business there will crash their entire economy? Too bad, you learned your lesson.

Remember when Harada got outraged at the crying fans whining about the voice actors? If you guys keep crying i will link him directly to these boards, and he will promptly change his mind about releasing them for free.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#2FullAutoCVTPosted 11/8/2012 1:13:57 PM
You want to lower Kuni's usage rates? The only that that will make Harada put her in T7?

*falls on the floor and cries*
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
I sit alone in my four-cornered room, staring at candles.
#3KarateTigerPosted 11/8/2012 1:17:47 PM
TigerJackson_ posted...
At first i didn't mind, but now people crying like a bunch a *******. Be f****** patient. There are hella characters to choose from, use them. Are your favorites the dlc characters? Too bad, wait. The wait is rewarding. No gamestop in your country? What the hell country are you from?? Tibet?? Antarctica? Time to move into civilization. Just being an anti-gamestop sheep, thinking that you as an individual not doing business there will crash their entire economy? Too bad, you learned your lesson.

Remember when Harada got outraged at the crying fans whining about the voice actors? If you guys keep crying i will link him directly to these boards, and he will promptly change his mind about releasing them for free.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/h8q8i
---
PSN SNK90s: KOF13, KOF94/95/96 and all NeoGeo Station, KOF12, SSF4AE, SFxT, SC5, TTT2, SF3. T5DR.
#4Tsuki-ShiroPosted 11/8/2012 1:21:05 PM
TigerJackson_ posted...
...If you guys keep crying i will link him directly to these boards, and he will promptly change his mind about releasing them for free.

lol..
#5VorTeX_MonKeYPosted 11/8/2012 1:24:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Cosmic_CoyotePosted 11/8/2012 1:31:07 PM
I didnīt preorder from gamestop AND I have all characters by now included Dr. B, Unknown and Violet + Lili dress + Bikinis + Snoop Dog stage..... who is gonna cry now?

I hope the next time you buy a game from any store the disc case is empty so you feel how people who CANīT buy from Gamestop feels
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#7HikewnePosted 11/8/2012 2:06:52 PM
TigerJackson_ posted...

This is perfect.
---
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
#8TigerJackson_(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 2:08:39 PM
Cosmic_Coyote posted...
I didnīt preorder from gamestop AND I have all characters by now included Dr. B, Unknown and Violet + Lili dress + Bikinis + Snoop Dog stage..... who is gonna cry now?

You are when your consle gets banned.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
"Knocc em down"- Taizuku
#9Cosmic_CoyotePosted 11/8/2012 2:14:49 PM
TigerJackson_ posted...
Cosmic_Coyote posted...

You are when your consle gets banned.

It canīt get banned

a save data isnīt modding the console software or the DVD / Blu Ray reader, is not piracy either, is a 100% legit console with OFW and an original disc because the save only does 1 thing.... unlocking what is already in the disc..... u mad?
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#10B_COWPosted 11/8/2012 2:17:31 PM
TigerJackson_ posted...

Derp.
---
Some people say cucumbers taste better pickled.