Are all Pre-Order bonuses available too?

#1SupahPanda_V1Posted 11/10/2012 12:32:52 PM
Such as the snoop dog or the bikini bundle as DLC?? Or pre-order only?
---
The Official No. 1 Super Panda Of Everywhere
"Cuz He's Supah Phly, He's Supah Cute, He's Supah Panda!"
#2EmbraceChaosPosted 11/10/2012 12:40:20 PM
I think the stage will most likely be unlocked later - don't quote me on that - but the bikini costumes you probably will have to pay for.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#3SupahPanda_V1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 12:45:21 PM
Drat. Thought I read somewhere, they weren't charging for DLCs. Or was that just charcters..anywho, at least I can still get the pre-order bonuses, right? :P
---
#4EmbraceChaosPosted 11/10/2012 12:51:54 PM
SupahPanda_V1 posted...
Drat. Thought I read somewhere, they weren't charging for DLCs. Or was that just charcters..anywho, at least I can still get the pre-order bonuses, right? :P

They weren't charging for 'essential' DLC like characters and stages.

You may get it or you may not. Officially, no word has been given and they haven't even mentioned the Super Devil forms which were in Tekken Tag 2 Prologue.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#5SupahPanda_V1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 12:54:09 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
SupahPanda_V1 posted...

You may get it or you may not. Officially, no word has been given and they haven't even mentioned the Super Devil forms which were in Tekken Tag 2 Prologue.

Oh, so the Bikini Bundle isn't even out yet? I would check, but I can't because I just ordered the game.
---
#6EmbraceChaosPosted 11/10/2012 12:55:59 PM
SupahPanda_V1 posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
SupahPanda_V1 posted...

Oh, so the Bikini Bundle isn't even out yet? I would check, but I can't because I just ordered the game.

They might just leave it as pre-order only as promised. They said they would release the DLC characters but that was it. Nothing was ever said about the bikini bundle and I'm not entirely sure about the Snoop Dogg stage either.
---
#7_tanjil_Posted 11/10/2012 12:58:11 PM
Are stages really essential? I know they are more than aesthetic as the size of a stage, and the ability to floor/balcony break can affect your combos. But is there anyone who honestly trains in every stage?
#8SupahPanda_V1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 1:05:07 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
SupahPanda_V1 posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
SupahPanda_V1 posted...

They might just leave it as pre-order only as promised. They said they would release the DLC characters but that was it. Nothing was ever said about the bikini bundle and I'm not entirely sure about the Snoop Dogg stage either.

I see. Well, in any case..if they decide to, I'm going to have to pay for it, it seems. Thanks for your input.
---