There needs to be a balance patch soon

#11KonaseRitsukoPosted 11/11/2012 9:17:55 AM
Violet_Lee posted...
King? Bryan? Lol, gamefaqs is so funny...

I know right... complaints on King and Bryan, that's new.
---
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#12TierList-ExpertPosted 11/11/2012 10:38:21 AM
I would like to see some changes to characters like Xiayou, her hitbox is so weird it just seems sometimes she is invincible at times and all moves just whiff on her.

same problem with kunimitsu, but I rarely see her (Pre order nonsense).
#13FullAutoCVTPosted 11/11/2012 10:44:52 AM
And they should nerf Ogre too. Here are the reasons why he's overpowered:
-His moves go all the way across the screen. There's absolutely no way to get within striking range unless he lets you out of pity.
-He can fly. This obviously gives him an unfair advantage both offensively and defensively.
-His fire attacks are the best unblockable moves in the game. In no way can they be evaded.
-His huge size and weight combined with his ability to fly make him completely immune to juggles.
-His awesome appearance and ferocious roar instantly freeze all but the hardiest players in place, giving him a free win 99% of the time.

Namco, please help me beat this invincible character!!!
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
I sit alone in my four-cornered room, staring at candles.
#14Fatal LightningPosted 11/11/2012 10:46:53 AM
haha
---
PSN:fatallightning
ME: http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff17/fatal_lightning/
#15majin nemesisPosted 11/11/2012 10:47:54 AM
FullAutoCVT posted...
-His moves go all the way across the screen. There's absolutely no way to get within striking range unless he lets you out of pity.
-He can fly. This obviously gives him an unfair advantage both offensively and defensively.
-His fire attacks are the best unblockable moves in the game. In no way can they be evaded.
-His huge size and weight combined with his ability to fly make him completely immune to juggles.
-His awesome appearance and ferocious roar instantly freeze all but the hardiest players in place, giving him a free win 99% of the time.

lol no
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#16wab_web_wubPosted 11/11/2012 10:55:32 AM
Is it just me or does Steve's Unblockable need toning down? I know they're supposed to be powerful but his takes way over half your life away and I don't see anyone else's Unblockable that damaging
---
This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off
#17zhaoyun99Posted 11/11/2012 10:59:11 AM
LOL, TC, you really need to check your homework before you complain since they are low or mid tier at best.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#18FightGamePrincePosted 11/11/2012 10:59:51 AM
This is sad. None of those characters have damaging juggles. Except for that one capo juggle. Maybe you should learn better juggles instead of the sample ones.

Second whoever complained about xiaoyu doesn't know thats what shes all about mix up, evasion, and quick pokes. Which can frustrate the opponent.

You guys scream unbalance but you don't even know what you guys are fully talking about
---
TTT2 Main: Zafina/Christie
TTT2 Sub: Dragunov/Bryan
#19-BrokenSpiral-Posted 11/11/2012 11:01:30 AM
majin nemesis posted...
FullAutoCVT posted...

lol no

well that flew over your head
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#20StarBladeEdgePosted 11/11/2012 11:02:17 AM
nerf christie and you can really threw this game in the trashcan. only usefull character this game has.

lili got destroyed and zafina wasn't that usefull from the beginning in t6........
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !