There needs to be a balance patch soon

#21StarBladeEdgePosted 11/11/2012 11:10:12 AM
Syggys posted...
None of the characters you mentioned are OP in the slightest.

wrong
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#22retep_onePosted 11/11/2012 11:39:28 AM
FullAutoCVT posted...
And they should nerf Ogre too. Here are the reasons why he's overpowered:
-His moves go all the way across the screen. There's absolutely no way to get within striking range unless he lets you out of pity.
-He can fly. This obviously gives him an unfair advantage both offensively and defensively.
-His fire attacks are the best unblockable moves in the game. In no way can they be evaded.
-His huge size and weight combined with his ability to fly make him completely immune to juggles.
-His awesome appearance and ferocious roar instantly freeze all but the hardiest players in place, giving him a free win 99% of the time.

Namco, please help me beat this invincible character!!!

LOL
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#23zhaoyun99Posted 11/11/2012 11:46:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dkHiASHqrM
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#24majin nemesisPosted 11/11/2012 12:45:36 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
majin nemesis posted...
FullAutoCVT posted...
And they should nerf Ogre too. Here are the reasons why he's overpowered:
-His moves go all the way across the screen. There's absolutely no way to get within striking range unless he lets you out of pity.
-He can fly. This obviously gives him an unfair advantage both offensively and defensively.
-His fire attacks are the best unblockable moves in the game. In no way can they be evaded.
-His huge size and weight combined with his ability to fly make him completely immune to juggles.
-His awesome appearance and ferocious roar instantly freeze all but the hardiest players in place, giving him a free win 99% of the time.

Namco, please help me beat this invincible character!!!

lol no

well that flew over your head

good if that had hit me the head it could have been dangerous
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#25erol312006Posted 11/11/2012 1:16:43 PM
yes patch the strange ai ... , one sec they block everything the next they just stand there......then another time i get a perfect , then next round there mind readers, that juggle like pro's on prozac... llcpop
#26majin nemesisPosted 11/11/2012 1:31:37 PM
erol312006 posted...
yes patch the strange ai ... , one sec they block everything the next they just stand there......then another time i get a perfect , then next round there mind readers, that juggle like pro's on prozac... llcpop

i think the ai was always like that
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#27unceramoniusPosted 11/11/2012 1:36:58 PM
Just patch out rage and be done with it

I dont think king himself is op....but 2 of my friends go him ALOT.....and i am left everytime, going holy crap...that took off a absolute crap load
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#28LazyBroPosted 11/11/2012 3:31:00 PM
Paul has always been a heavy damage dealer, nothing needs to be changed with him still a high risk high reward character to use and very predictable with his movesets.
#29STAR JillPosted 11/11/2012 4:02:27 PM
Slightly tone down EWGF and give some characters (like Lili and Kuma) a bit more tracking and the game should be a lot more balanced =D
#30zhaoyun99Posted 11/11/2012 4:20:48 PM
STAR Jill posted...
Slightly tone down EWGF and give some characters (like Lili and Kuma) a bit more tracking and the game should be a lot more balanced =D

The problem was that NOT EVERYBODY wanted to put their time to learn it so no matter how awesome it was, EWGF still remained as the most difficult move to pull off on reaction. One recent tournament was won BY THE BEARS, not the Mishima so nobody complain about the Mishima being broken despite their top tier status. BTW, EWGF was also godly in DR yet Knee could tear them down with Bryan. Top Tier yet not easy to learn. I like that kind of thinking. The one that need to be nelf IMO are Bob and Lars since they are so freaking easy to learn and they could pull off the wall damage w/o much effort while you need to perfect EWGF to actually experience the godlike nature of the Mishima.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun