There needs to be a balance patch soon

#51blackhrtPosted 11/12/2012 3:35:07 PM
I call them myths because most quantified attempts are always "well that was a bad example right there." the fighting game genre has to blur that supposed tier line anyway or why have a roster of characters?
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#52zhaoyun99Posted 11/12/2012 3:39:40 PM
STAR Jill posted...
creep50 posted...
laws lili ogre....all desperately need a buff

and mishimas have to be nerfed

this game is not balanced people can say skill>tiers all they want but that dosnt chance the fact that the game is unbalanced

Okay then, since you claim the game is unbalanced, why don't you state why you think those characters all need a buff and in what areas they need tweaking?

On top of that, in what way should the Mishimas be nerfed?

Just don't throw around words and characters without something solid to back it up or you just saying it for the sake of...well saying it

That guy is now the official troll in this kind of topic. You don't have to take him seriously anymore.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#53creep50Posted 11/12/2012 5:27:29 PM
STAR Jill posted...
creep50 posted...

this game is not balanced people can say skill>tiers all they want but that dosnt chance the fact that the game is unbalanced

Okay then, since you claim the game is unbalanced, why don't you state why you think those characters all need a buff and in what areas they need tweaking?

Just don't throw around words and characters without something solid to back it up or you just saying it for the sake of...well saying it

really???

mishimas not only have the best launchers in the game but a high damage output and little to no disadvantages....and they where pretty solid with many pros using them in tekken 6 but still got nothing but buffs

law??? did you even see how much he got nerfed his main advantages is gone he lost all his most important moves got nerfed/ruined....and his overall play style was pretty just ruined the character is almost useless..

lili was already low tierd in tekken 6 but she still got nothing but nerfes

ogre....right

That guy is now the official troll in this kind of topic. You don't have to take him seriously anymore.

sound like you have no idea what a troll is and should probably not be posting on in something if you have nothing to add
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#54majin nemesisPosted 11/12/2012 5:31:22 PM
creep50 posted...
STAR Jill posted...
creep50 posted...

really???

mishimas not only have the best launchers in the game but a high damage output and little to no disadvantages....and they where pretty solid with many pros using them in tekken 6 but still got nothing but buffs

law??? did you even see how much he got nerfed his main advantages is gone he lost all his most important moves got nerfed/ruined....and his overall play style was pretty just ruined the character is almost useless..

ogre....right

sound like you have no idea what a troll is and should probably not be posting on in something if you have nothing to add

Lili low tier? lol
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage
#55balmung2100Posted 11/12/2012 5:31:25 PM
"this n that is op. Needs a patch!"

Things like this is why I don't get into fighting games for real anymore. "sad" is not even enough to describe gamers and this mess.
---
With this blow....I shall seal your fate!!!
"Yukimura Sanada"
#56XplodnPnguins92Posted 11/12/2012 5:32:48 PM
alisa needs a damage buff.
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#57NoregretsPosted 11/12/2012 5:33:06 PM
Violet_Lee posted...
Noregrets posted...
Violet_Lee posted...
Noregrets posted...
fix alisa's 1,1 please

Fix as in buff or nerf? Because it has been nerfed as hell since T6.

The damn thing has been listed as a "punisher" in the TZ forums but it isn't a true combo. I've tried doing it on heiachi in training and it only worked in the wall. Buff it as in make it a true combo all the time so that Alisa players aren't playing with their hands tied.

Lol, it is a NC. If it was not, Alisa would be really bad. But it is delayable as well, so if you're gonna use it as a punisher, you have to press 1,1 fast. Mash 1 a bit, it's gonna work. If you're using it during jab pressure, delaying the second 1 will sometimes net you CH, which knocks down.

You're right. I was not mashing it fast enough. Now I'm wondering why is the second 1 is even delayable considering that all 1s are + on block (meaning no one is going to press buttons) and that the second 1 is also a high, leaving no opportunity for a high-mid mixup. Sigh....this is going to be a problem online.
#58KenGi1226Posted 11/12/2012 6:41:53 PM
creep50 posted...

Kane and Rip continue to kick ass in tournys with Lili and Law teams respectably.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#59zhaoyun99Posted 11/12/2012 6:46:17 PM(edited)
creep50 posted...
STAR Jill posted...
creep50 posted...

really???

ogre....right

Officially pwn you right here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/64603225?page=1
As for Lili in TK6, you have no idea what are you saying:
http://www.msxbox-world.com/xbox360/guides/141/tekken-6/851/character-tiers-list.html
http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=4038027
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#60Zyx-WhitewindPosted 11/12/2012 7:16:19 PM
I think a big thing many players overlook is that tier lists are for the characters being played at their best. A tier list for mid to low or even online would look completely different to the high level off line play tier list.
Mishimas are with out question the best off line when played perfectly on paper. Its rare to actually see that though.

For low level play Paul might be top tier where to high level play he is mid to low.

Marduk is said to be top tier online but off line he is not...
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...