There needs to be a balance patch soon

#71creep50Posted 11/12/2012 9:23:51 PM
law??? did you even see how much he got nerfed his main advantages is gone he lost all his most important moves got nerfed/ruined....and his overall play style was pretty just ruined the character is almost useless.

Are you a Law player? If so then please state what his so-called main advantage is, and what these important moves are. If you are just going to site other people rather than your own experience, then no, your just following people blindly rather than from your own experience.

law (the character i use the 3rd most)......right where do i start

dss parry (very important defense) GONE

main punisher GONE (F 2,2,2)

main advantage GONE......pretty much 4,3 dosnt jail anymore + no dss parry......this pretty much screws up his play style almost all of his most important mix ups are in there...i could go on and on about how much this messes him up

dss,f,3 has a smaller reach (even tho the animation is the same)

there are alot more than that (like f,2+3 only does 35 for whatever reason) but he pretty much got nerfes exlusevely
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#72zhaoyun99Posted 11/12/2012 9:28:09 PM
Then show it to me, you are so proud of yourself so how about give me some balls that you had? The fact that you didn't even pull up on how tier was decided was pretty obvious.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#73Bestia_SomniaPosted 11/12/2012 9:34:22 PM
STAR Jill posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
No, the Mishimas are stupidly good. Heihachi & Devil Jin are practically the best characters in the game. Heck, a lot of top players believe that Heihachi would still be the best even without the use EWGF, but regardless the EWGF benefited from the addition of the Tag mechanics more than any other move. Managing red health becomes a waste of time Vs a Mishima. EWGF is like the ultimate move for eating away red health. You can even pull of ridiculous tag buffer combos with it whilst already in mid juggle. The EWGF is basically the universal tool now. It does almost everything that you could want from a move.

Okay, those are the top players, which are reserved for tournaments, but they have the right to say something, and yet I don't really hear them saying anything about this needing a balance patch or anything.

Yes, I feel as though Heihachi is a real strong character (I hate his CD+3 so much), but you gotta leave the EWGF comment out of it. I doubt anyone on this board can effectively use EWGF 100% of the time, and on command. And I'm also willing to bet that most of the people on this board are online players rather than offline competition ones.

But like I said, if you really want to even the playing field just a little bit, then give some characters a little more tracking on a move and it shouldn't be as bad. And if you think about the characters this way, then go pick up Heihachi and DJin and join the rest of the Mishima users. I know nobody will really complain about them.

Yeesh...honestly, instead of complaining about the tier, why not pick someone from the top? I don't understand it...since they have the tools to dominate a match, why make life difficult? Take some time to learn them and then win, just like the tier list claims you will.

Right?

Heihachi is still one of the best even without EWGF. It's just that EWGF is icing on his already bloated cake that didn't need anything more anyway. His mids are amazing and now he has legitimate mix-up potential because d/b+2 is finally a great low.

I don't care about the users on this board. I've fought my fair share of great Mishima players with just online matches. All those advanced techniques are useless below the highest calibre of play anyway. Those techniques are only required to take the Mishimas to an equal level or beyond the level of someone using a non-Mishima at the highest level. At an intermediate level of play just the EWGF will suffice and make the Mishimas the best.
#74KenGi1226Posted 11/12/2012 9:39:27 PM
creep50 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
creep50 posted...
laws lili ogre....all desperately need a buff

and mishimas have to be nerfed

this game is not balanced people can say skill>tiers all they want but that dosnt chance the fact that the game is unbalanced

Kane and Rip continue to kick ass in tournys with Lili and Law teams respectably.

right because rip was so happy about the chance......http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a_6-SvtKlzc

No one is happy of nerfs unless it's to a broken character (T4 Jin), but unlike players who just cry foul, better players adjust their playstyle and keep on winning.

Law and Lili are not T6BR Zafina no matter how much you cry foul, they are still viable. If you can't bring that out of them, that's a personal issue not a game fault.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#75zhaoyun99Posted 11/12/2012 9:49:51 PM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
STAR Jill posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
No, the Mishimas are stupidly good. Heihachi & Devil Jin are practically the best characters in the game. Heck, a lot of top players believe that Heihachi would still be the best even without the use EWGF, but regardless the EWGF benefited from the addition of the Tag mechanics more than any other move. Managing red health becomes a waste of time Vs a Mishima. EWGF is like the ultimate move for eating away red health. You can even pull of ridiculous tag buffer combos with it whilst already in mid juggle. The EWGF is basically the universal tool now. It does almost everything that you could want from a move.

Okay, those are the top players, which are reserved for tournaments, but they have the right to say something, and yet I don't really hear them saying anything about this needing a balance patch or anything.

Yes, I feel as though Heihachi is a real strong character (I hate his CD+3 so much), but you gotta leave the EWGF comment out of it. I doubt anyone on this board can effectively use EWGF 100% of the time, and on command. And I'm also willing to bet that most of the people on this board are online players rather than offline competition ones.

But like I said, if you really want to even the playing field just a little bit, then give some characters a little more tracking on a move and it shouldn't be as bad. And if you think about the characters this way, then go pick up Heihachi and DJin and join the rest of the Mishima users. I know nobody will really complain about them.

Yeesh...honestly, instead of complaining about the tier, why not pick someone from the top? I don't understand it...since they have the tools to dominate a match, why make life difficult? Take some time to learn them and then win, just like the tier list claims you will.

Right?

Heihachi is still one of the best even without EWGF. It's just that EWGF is icing on his already bloated cake that didn't need anything more anyway. His mids are amazing and now he has legitimate mix-up potential because d/b+2 is finally a great low.

I don't care about the users on this board. I've fought my fair share of great Mishima players with just online matches. All those advanced techniques are useless below the highest calibre of play anyway. Those techniques are only required to take the Mishimas to an equal level or beyond the level of someone using a non-Mishima at the highest level. At an intermediate level of play just the EWGF will suffice and make the Mishimas the best.

They still have problems with some character like fast pokers: Bruce, Steve, Nina and longer range character like Jack. Bob and Lars could give them a run for their money too since they are generally a lot safer and harder to miss juggle than the Mishima. Nothing was OP in this game. They may take the throne but that doesn't mean they didn't have bad matchup.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#76creep50Posted 11/12/2012 9:54:28 PM
zhaoyun99 posted...
Then show it to me, you are so proud of yourself so how about give me some balls that you had? The fact that you didn't even pull up on how tier was decided was pretty obvious.

right i am going to make a youtube channe buy a camera and make a video to 创prove创 (not really) that i can do a EWGF

are you even serious??? now you are just being silly

KenGi1226 posted...
creep50 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...
creep50 posted...
laws lili ogre....all desperately need a buff

and mishimas have to be nerfed

this game is not balanced people can say skill>tiers all they want but that dosnt chance the fact that the game is unbalanced

Kane and Rip continue to kick ass in tournys with Lili and Law teams respectably.

right because rip was so happy about the chance......http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=a_6-SvtKlzc

No one is happy of nerfs unless it's to a broken character (T4 Jin), but unlike players who just cry foul, better players adjust their playstyle and keep on winning.

Law and Lili are not T6BR Zafina no matter how much you cry foul, they are still viable. If you can't bring that out of them, that's a personal issue not a game fault.

this sound like it adds something but it really dosnt

viable can almost be said about anything at this point......megaman is 创viable创 in mvc2 because someone is good with him
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#77NoregretsPosted 11/12/2012 10:59:30 PM
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
alisa needs a damage buff.

damage buffs wouldn't fix her bad ws punishment, nor would it fix her lack of mixups or her lack of fast taggable launchers
#78KenGi1226Posted 11/12/2012 11:59:52 PM(edited)
creep50 posted...
KenGi1226 posted...

this sound like it adds something but it really dosnt

viable can almost be said about anything at this point......megaman is 创viable创 in mvc2 because someone is good with him

No, but if he is consistently winning with megaman, if he's grabbing tournaments with megaman then yes, Megaman would be viable, but no one is.

You are acting like what Rip and Kane are doing are one hit wonders, like they made the magic happen a single time and never could replicate, that's furthest from the truth. It's about consistency, that is unless you want to change the definition of "tournament viable". In which case, I say good luck with that.

EDIT - Also, if you agree that these characters can be tournament viable, and I mean against some of the best players, not just "Local tournaments with some buddies" then what's the issue exactly? What exactly do you want in terms of balance? For everyone to be ranked A? Because that is just plain impossible.

creep50 posted...
zhaoyun99 posted...

right i am going to make a youtube channe buy a camera and make a video to 创prove创 (not really) that i can do a EWGF

are you even serious??? now you are just being silly

Or you can just face him online or something.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#79wm4Posted 11/13/2012 1:41:36 AM
Noregrets posted...
XplodnPnguins92 posted...
alisa needs a damage buff.

damage buffs wouldn't fix her bad ws punishment, nor would it fix her lack of mixups or her lack of fast taggable launchers

Sound like what XplodnPnguins92 said had been done on Lili, but the result is
not as satisfying. Lacking of speed and mix-up still hurts.

So if the ppl wanted to see Alisa/Lili buffed in this directed you had better think twice.

--
Fix Lili!! http://wtf.tekken.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9047&t=6261
#80wm4Posted 11/13/2012 1:56:07 AM(edited)
creep50 posted...
please not so noob frendly??? they just nerfed her....its not like they gave
her some创pro创 moves ...i havnt seen much a kane but lili players are talking....

Hmm.... the legends of the game like Kane and Rip are really silent with their
characters, or simply choose to stand at Namco's side, not player's side. It isn't
something it worths to bluff about when they never speaks for the players
on the other side.

The thing the Tekken police would be happy to see and so their boss sit still
without doing anything.

--
Fix Lili!! http://wtf.tekken.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9047&t=6261