I <3 Unknown (spoilers)

#1EmbraceChaosPosted 11/13/2012 5:17:34 AM
Finally! Yay Unknown!

She's so sexy and I just love her character panels.

Also, did anyone get reminded of SMT Nocturne from her ending? The setting, music, and events seem strangely similar to SMT Nocturne... might be a homage or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdbZeOxL2o

Particularly around here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdbZeOxL2o&t=26s

That, and the light in the sky really seems like a homage to Kagutsuchi, the final boss of SMT Nocturne in most endings... >_>

Did anyone notice that her tattoo didn't disappear in the ending despite being 'purified'? xD

Really loved the ending - and the character! - I'm gonna play the hell outta her after work today in Ghost Battle.

A shame she doesn't have a special winpose with Kazuya. She actually has one with both Jun and Angel but I'm not sure if there is anyone else. Someone let me know if you find anyone else!

Finally, she's released! <3

Also, I didn't get Dr.B's ending. I'm guessing... pattern baldness? <_<;
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#2Se_RyanPosted 11/13/2012 5:48:48 AM
Well I'm glad someone's stoked. As for me, I'm still disappointed that she no longer mimic swaps, mainly because I refuse to learn Jun's playstyle. So I'll have to pass up on all the gooey half nude hijinks.
#3EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 6:01:13 AM
Se_Ryan posted...
Well I'm glad someone's stoked. As for me, I'm still disappointed that she no longer mimic swaps, mainly because I refuse to learn Jun's playstyle. So I'll have to pass up on all the gooey half nude hijinks.

Meh, that swapping in TTT1 was only there because they probably either wanted to give her mystery or didn't know what to give her as a moveset, I suspect.

I mean, honestly, she was a second mokujin in TTT1 and not much else.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#4SonicFanGPosted 11/13/2012 7:26:10 AM
I just want to second the "She's so sexy" part. Totally agree.
---
Name: Lloyd, PSN: Lloyd_Legendd, XBLive: Lloyd Legendd, AIM: LloydPW4
#5Zoey-Yuna-RubyPosted 11/13/2012 7:43:39 AM
Oh I thought she had no special win poses :o I probab;y wasn't pressing the right buttons after i won.
#6Mario maniacPosted 11/13/2012 9:20:11 AM
My favourite thing about her ending is the bit before it, when the wolves attack. You'd think the white-haired final boss Unknown would be the one to get the smackdown, but it's the one you play as. Then it cuts to her ending so you sort of get why she's sinking.

It's a nice touch. Or... lazy programming, but I pick the former. :p
---
Yessss! Shake that thorax!
PSN: Zath84 Xbox Live: Wario waniac
#7EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 10:38:13 AM
Mario maniac posted...
My favourite thing about her ending is the bit before it, when the wolves attack. You'd think the white-haired final boss Unknown would be the one to get the smackdown, but it's the one you play as. Then it cuts to her ending so you sort of get why she's sinking.

It's a nice touch. Or... lazy programming, but I pick the former. :p

Yeah, you're always left wondering what the hell she's looking up at, or what she was smiling about in the Arcade ending, and then the answer is in her ending instead of that weird mysterious non-answer from the first TTT game.
---
#8EvilSakuraiPosted 11/13/2012 11:30:58 AM
Can you customize?
---
PSN:omegamarth. I play fighting games.
Washington Redskins 3-6 Baltimore Ravens 7-2
#9AmazakPosted 11/13/2012 11:33:10 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...
I mean, honestly, she was a second mokujin in TTT1 and not much else.

A second Mokujin that you can semi-control the moveset, and that was awesome!
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/4ql6vr.png
#10AmazakPosted 11/13/2012 11:33:30 AM
EvilSakurai posted...
Can you customize?

Sadly, no.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/4ql6vr.png