I <3 Unknown (spoilers)

#11EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 3:03:39 PM
Amazak posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
I mean, honestly, she was a second mokujin in TTT1 and not much else.

A second Mokujin that you can semi-control the moveset, and that was awesome!

Haha, fair point.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#12StonerJackPosted 11/13/2012 4:16:06 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
Se_Ryan posted...
Well I'm glad someone's stoked. As for me, I'm still disappointed that she no longer mimic swaps, mainly because I refuse to learn Jun's playstyle. So I'll have to pass up on all the gooey half nude hijinks.

Meh, that swapping in TTT1 was only there because they probably either wanted to give her mystery or didn't know what to give her as a moveset, I suspect.

But she was a mokujin that could change characters ON THE FLY.
A feature I will sorely miss.
---
PSN: Mister_Raccoon
This post contains my own opinions and/or experiences. YOUR RESULTS MAY VARY. Come get eaten alive at Tekken Tag 2!
#13EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 9:39:59 AM
StonerJack posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
Se_Ryan posted...
Well I'm glad someone's stoked. As for me, I'm still disappointed that she no longer mimic swaps, mainly because I refuse to learn Jun's playstyle. So I'll have to pass up on all the gooey half nude hijinks.

Meh, that swapping in TTT1 was only there because they probably either wanted to give her mystery or didn't know what to give her as a moveset, I suspect.

But she was a mokujin that could change characters ON THE FLY.
A feature I will sorely miss.

Meh. Doubt that it could be implemented in a Tag game like this one.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."