The most ironic thing about Kazuya's ending... (spoilers)

#1EmbraceChaosPosted 11/13/2012 6:23:42 PM
If we go by Unknown's ending of wanting to be freed from the demonic power, then what Kazuya actually ends-up doing is helping his former lover.

He does it for totally selfish reasons and shows that he doesn't really give a crap about her anymore but he still ends-up purifying the demon power from within her in his own... rather odd way. >_>

So, it's actually a happy ending for them both...

Additionally, the unique winpose between Kazuya and Jun pretty much spell out that Jun still loves him. It's Kazuya who stopped caring ever since he completely sold his soul over to Devil in Tekken 2 (and thus any goodness he had with it).

Wasn't able to find any special winposes with Unknown and Kazuya. I was hoping she would have special winposes with the same people Jun had special winposes with. Ah well.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#2MasterFoxCheif3Posted 11/13/2012 9:24:50 PM
A happy ending? Kazuya beat the crap outta Jun and stole the almighty purple goo for himself! How does that equal a happy ending?
#3EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 9:28:04 PM
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...
A happy ending? Kazuya beat the crap outta Jun and stole the almighty purple goo for himself! How does that equal a happy ending?

She never wanted the goo? >_>
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#4jjbigpoppaPosted 11/13/2012 9:28:37 PM

http://youtu.be/qzFhhQyt020 What Jun said that caused the Domestic
---
GET DEM MUTHAF***IN SNACKS
#5silly_sausagePosted 11/13/2012 10:41:17 PM
Between Jun > Kazuya, Xiaoyu > Jin, and Christie > Eddy, why do the women in this series pursue men who couldn't care less about them? Hell, Lili > Asuka possibly count. And why is it the two most pure, innocent women in the series are attracted to the two most evil men? I mean Jin was practically Hitler in Tekken 6, how Xiaoyu has any romantic interest left in him at all is beyond me.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#6Lun-SeiPosted 11/14/2012 12:50:28 AM
silly_sausage posted...
Between Jun > Kazuya, Xiaoyu > Jin, and Christie > Eddy, why do the women in this series pursue men who couldn't care less about them? Hell, Lili > Asuka possibly count. And why is it the two most pure, innocent women in the series are attracted to the two most evil men? I mean Jin was practically Hitler in Tekken 6, how Xiaoyu has any romantic interest left in him at all is beyond me.

It's not about Lili > Asuka, but more like Lili > Ganryu.
---
Lun-Sei's FIIIIIGHT channel --> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DCCF0AF186E6967
#7FullAutoCVTPosted 11/14/2012 4:43:12 AM
Say what you want, I know Kazuya wasn't looking at her face the whole time that goo was disappearing....his hand was covering that! lolz

Also, Kazuya was evil since he was 5. That is a fact. Maybe he cared about Jun once, maybe he even still does, but the point is that he's got waaay more important things to do than think out of his underpants. He's still yet to beat Jin, Heihachi, Lars OR Jinpachi since he came back in T4.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
I sit alone in my four-cornered room, staring at candles.
#8LordRattergunPosted 11/14/2012 4:48:27 AM
I knew Kazuya was still a top bloke, making such a noble sacrifice!
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#9Nmilek1Posted 11/14/2012 4:51:29 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...

She never wanted the goo? >_>

If hentai has taught us anything it's that women always want the shape-shifting goo.
#10majin nemesisPosted 11/14/2012 5:10:31 AM
silly_sausage posted...

for the same reason that Ganryu pursues Michelle and Julia also I thought it was common knowledge that women are attracted to bad boys
---
Swann:This is the last time.I'm tired of running damage control every time he makes a mess
Campbell:Right.You're the control,and if that fails,I'm the damage