The most ironic thing about Kazuya's ending... (spoilers)

#11EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:18:20 AM
FullAutoCVT posted...
Say what you want, I know Kazuya wasn't looking at her face the whole time that goo was disappearing....his hand was covering that! lolz

Also, Kazuya was evil since he was 5. That is a fact. Maybe he cared about Jun once, maybe he even still does, but the point is that he's got waaay more important things to do than think out of his underpants. He's still yet to beat Jin, Heihachi, Lars OR Jinpachi since he came back in T4.

He was thrown off the cliff when he was seven. Before that, he was actually a kind young boy.

silly_sausage posted...
Between Jun > Kazuya, Xiaoyu > Jin, and Christie > Eddy, why do the women in this series pursue men who couldn't care less about them? Hell, Lili > Asuka possibly count. And why is it the two most pure, innocent women in the series are attracted to the two most evil men? I mean Jin was practically Hitler in Tekken 6, how Xiaoyu has any romantic interest left in him at all is beyond me.

Jun actually did get through to Kazuya enough for them to have a relationship but then he discovered Heihachi was still alive and then lost it enough to sell his entire soul to the Devil for vengeance. Now, he's incapable of returning such affections.

Jin actually does care about Xiaoyu a lot. He just doesn't want her exposed to his devil side or for that side to accidentally kill her. Especially not after destroying a whole forest with his demonic transformation and nearly murdering Hwoarang. Imagine if he had gone insane at a school or a big city. Xiaoyu's really the only person he cares about. He just wants her to hate him so he's free to try another suicide like with trying to destroy himself using Azazel. And again, you can thank Heihachi for all that. But remember, who helped make Xiaoyu's new friend Alisa? Jin.

Eddy does care about Christie. He's just planning on going out and fighting - likely dying - against people like Kazuya and Heihachi. He doesn't want Christie to get hit with the crossfire since he already lost his parents to the Mishima family.

Lili is obsessed with Asuka... and Asuka... you know what, ask someone else. >_>

So yeah, they all secretly do care about each other - or did at one point - it's just... the whole Heihachi thing prevents any of them from being sane anymore... <_<
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#12CatchMyFade16Posted 11/14/2012 10:53:31 AM
silly_sausage posted...
Between Jun > Kazuya, Xiaoyu > Jin, and Christie > Eddy, why do the women in this series pursue men who couldn't care less about them? Hell, Lili > Asuka possibly count. And why is it the two most pure, innocent women in the series are attracted to the two most evil men? I mean Jin was practically Hitler in Tekken 6, how Xiaoyu has any romantic interest left in him at all is beyond me.

Women want what they cant have bro, its science.
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#13EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 10:55:42 AM
CatchMyFade16 posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Inaccurate!

Works on men too.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#14FullAutoCVTPosted 11/14/2012 11:21:30 AM
CatchMyFade16 posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Inaccurate!

Works on men too.

Not real men, lol
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
I sit alone in my four-cornered room, staring at candles.
#15EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:35:07 AM
FullAutoCVT posted...
CatchMyFade16 posted...
silly_sausage posted...

Inaccurate!

Works on men too.

Not real men, lol

*shakesfist!*

Lies!

Men are wimpy! >.>

Okay, well, really depends on their personalities. But I've seen men be just as babyish as women.
---
#16Dark SymphonyPosted 11/14/2012 11:43:45 AM
I don't remember seeing anything that indicated Kaz was ever a caring individual at any point from Tekken 1 forward.

Even his trist with Jun, when described by the official story bits I have read, doesn't indicate that. In fact, I think Tekken 3 said something about Devil manipulating Jun's emotions when she met Kaz after Wang let her pass in hopes that she could stop the whole Devil Gene thing.
#17EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:46:34 AM
Dark Symphony posted...
I don't remember seeing anything that indicated Kaz was ever a caring individual at any point from Tekken 1 forward.

Even his trist with Jun, when described by the official story bits I have read, doesn't indicate that. In fact, I think Tekken 3 said something about Devil manipulating Jun's emotions when she met Kaz after Wang let her pass in hopes that she could stop the whole Devil Gene thing.

No, that was just fanfiction made by fans. The 'official' story says that they had a fated attraction to each other but this was right around the Tekken anime movie which does show how the relationship could have gone.

Officially, nothing's ever been said and while the Tekken anime movie is uncanon, it's the only thing fans can truly go on to get any sort of picture on their relationship. Although, unlike in the movie, Kazuya obviously turned his back on Jun in Tekken 2.
---
#18Vegeta2517Posted 11/19/2012 7:17:15 AM
I know this is a moot point since TTT isn't canon, but... is Unknown really Jun? I took her transformation scene to mean that she was merely impersonating her.
---
I am Schtoltenheim Reinbach III.
#19KaiMeraDaBeastPosted 11/19/2012 8:26:07 AM
Nmilek1 posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
MasterFoxCheif3 posted...
A happy ending? Kazuya beat the crap outta Jun and stole the almighty purple goo for himself! How does that equal a happy ending?

She never wanted the goo? >_>

If hentai has taught us anything it's that women always want the shape-shifting goo.

LOL'd sooo hard
#20SpooferPosted 11/19/2012 9:08:48 AM
EmbraceChaos posted...
Officially, nothing's ever been said

Harada has officially stated on twitter that it wasn't rape. He said it wasn't love, either. I choose to believe him on the first part, but I still choose to believe that there was something between the two back when Kaz still had half a good side (and as was kind of depicted in the anime, though most of the character depictions in the anime were god-awful, including Kaz & Jun).

Harada wasn't a large part of the franchise back in T2, and he's never really had much involvement in crafting the story in the first place. So I'd take his interpretation of the T2 events with a grain of salt.
---
Velvet dreams. Starlight beams. Plastic freaks. On the streets.
Take me home. Before I'm dead. SciFi girl. In my head.