didnt harada say that he didnt put tekken bowl in because....

#1creep50Posted 11/23/2012 9:48:38 AM
didnt harada say that he didnt put tekken bowl in because it would split the online community between fighting and bowl players...and if he would have it offline only too many people would complain...(cant find the link)

than he puts tekken ball into wii u version??? wtf
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4
#2aiiirikPosted 11/23/2012 9:50:07 AM
As long as ps3 gets tekken ball as well, I don't mind, even if it is later than the Wii does.

I think it's a really dick move, but then again I loved ball mode in T3 so much and been wanting it back for soo long. Just gief!
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
#3proffPosted 11/23/2012 10:31:30 AM
Wait, now I know WiiU got Tekken Ball (from T3), but did it get Tekken Bowl (from TTT) too?
---
Need a sig? Why not Zoidberg?
(V) (;,,;) (V)
#4creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:36:17 AM
proff posted...
Wait, now I know WiiU got Tekken Ball (from T3), but did it get Tekken Bowl (from TTT) too?

i dont think so....

i just mean that there was alot of requests for tekken bowl before TTT2 was released for so consoles....and that is what harada responded with
---
#5BlackShinobi13Posted 11/23/2012 10:43:28 AM
creep50 posted...
didnt harada say that he didnt put tekken bowl in because it would split the online community between fighting and bowl players...and if he would have it offline only too many people would complain...(cant find the link)

Actually it makes fairly good business sense. There are too many people today who are quick to yell that a game is dead as soon as they there is a drop in how easily they can find matches. Tekken ball isn't selling tekken copies for PS3 and Xbox 360, the actual fighting game is, but if word starts going around that you can't find any matches online because everyone is playing tekken ball, then it will effect sales.

So why is the Wii U different, because people aren't playing Wii U Tekken to find serious competition, no ones main fighting game console is Wii U. Its on a completely different network and so its not drawing any players away from the online competition pool on PSN or Xbox live.
#6Akiba69Posted 11/23/2012 11:07:15 AM
I don't want to wade through oceans of piss, so can anyone just tell me if harada will put tekken bowl or even better tekken ball in the other versions?
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#7Dark_DespairPosted 11/23/2012 12:05:52 PM
Akiba69 posted...
I don't want to wade through oceans of piss, so can anyone just tell me if harada will put tekken bowl or even better tekken ball in the other versions?

No one's for sure.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Madden 13, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#8vega2505Posted 11/23/2012 4:38:36 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:02:26 PM
vega2505 posted...
BlackShinobi13 posted...
creep50 posted...

Actually it makes fairly good business sense. There are too many people today who are quick to yell that a game is dead as soon as they there is a drop in how easily they can find matches. Tekken ball isn't selling tekken copies for PS3 and Xbox 360, the actual fighting game is, but if word starts going around that you can't find any matches online because everyone is playing tekken ball, then it will effect sales.

So why is the Wii U different, because people aren't playing Wii U Tekken to find serious competition, no ones main fighting game console is Wii U. Its on a completely different network and so its not drawing any players away from the online competition pool on PSN or Xbox live.

Yeah, no one playing on a WiiU is playing seriously, so they don't have to worry about it...hell, anyone who has this on the WiiU is probably a little kid button masher anyway who got this with their Mario or whatever.

I just want Nintendo to die or go back to being a real game company again...

ohhh please dont...nintendo are the only company that puts out 1st party games actually worth playing

there is no game that is more full of kids that call of dity
---
#10creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 6:07:46 PM
BlackShinobi13 posted...
creep50 posted...

umm yeah but that makes no sense consedering that the wii u version is being realesed less than 3 months after the other versions....and the tekken fans that are buying the game now will go for the wiiu version

its new and it could as well become peoples mains fighting game console
---