didnt harada say that he didnt put tekken bowl in because....

#31Nerwrax15Posted 11/25/2012 7:02:34 PM
CuriousTrout posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
But we're not talking about if the extra content would make you buy the system. We're strictly talking which is the best version of the game.

The community of the PS3/360 versions is more active, and since most gamers own these, you're going to have a more experienced and helpful community on those systems. And that's more important than the fluff included in the WiiU Version.

Have you seen the miiverse. Its every WiiU system connected in one big fourm. Obviously the PS3/360 is the more active scene, but TTT2 WiiU isn't dead by any stretch of the imagination.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#32CuriousTroutPosted 11/25/2012 8:38:39 PM
Nerwrax15 posted...
CuriousTrout posted...
Nerwrax15 posted...
But we're not talking about if the extra content would make you buy the system. We're strictly talking which is the best version of the game.

The community of the PS3/360 versions is more active, and since most gamers own these, you're going to have a more experienced and helpful community on those systems. And that's more important than the fluff included in the WiiU Version.

Have you seen the miiverse. Its every WiiU system connected in one big fourm. Obviously the PS3/360 is the more active scene, but TTT2 WiiU isn't dead by any stretch of the imagination.

I didn't claim it was dead. I claimed the 360/PS3 had a more active Tekken community, which is more important in a fighting game than a (albeit fun) minigame, and some odd game modes.
---
GT: CuriousTrout
#33erol312006Posted 11/25/2012 9:06:27 PM
if you want to bowl go buy something else... this is tekken ---- not a bowling alley..
if anything add a story mode
#34TigerJackson_Posted 11/25/2012 9:10:55 PM
erol312006 posted...
if you want to bowl go buy something else... this is tekken ---- not a bowling alley..
if anything add a story mode

this

exept the story mode part. just add some short scenario campaigns for each character, like a brief backstory, fight related characters, have brief conversations before and after they fight, like in tekken 5. that was what made tekken 5 great in a way, then tekken 6 had to remove em.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#35Dark_DespairPosted 11/25/2012 9:12:06 PM
Nothing like Tekken 6's Campaign...if that's what you're alluding to.

And there's nothing wrong with minigames to break up the monotony.
---
PSN Gamer Tag: Murciealago229
Currently Playing: Madden 13, Tekken Tag 2, Arkham City and DoA 5.
#36vega2505Posted 11/25/2012 9:15:37 PM
"mario galaxy wasnt a good game???

why is it that you cant name another console on these boards without some insane fanboys show up"

I wouldn't know if it's good or not, because I won't buy a console for one game...and motion controls are terrible.

Also I hate quote chain limits.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#37Azuma_NarooNPosted 11/25/2012 10:06:01 PM
creep50 posted...
didnt harada say that he didnt put tekken bowl in because it would split the online community between fighting and bowl players...and if he would have it offline only too many people would complain...(cant find the link)

than he puts tekken ball into wii u version??? wtf

If that's true, that's some of the dumbest reasoning I've ever heard for excluding a game mode. That's like saying they could've excluded the customization mode because it would've split the community into people who were playing the game and those who spent time customizing their characters. So dumb. Not like they'd even have to do a complete overhaul, just do the same gameplay and rules and whip up a few new animations, bam, done.
---
"Azuma ninja!!" - Random guards in Tenchu series
"Hahahahahahaha" - Mara Aramov
#38creep50(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 1:37:12 PM
vega2505 posted...
"mario galaxy wasnt a good game???

why is it that you cant name another console on these boards without some insane fanboys show up"

I wouldn't know if it's good or not, because I won't buy a console for one game...and motion controls are terrible.

Also I hate quote chain limits.

well the motion controls are miles better than whatever that is that ps3 has (which i never use)

and i am guessing you dont know much about how good the wii games are since you obviously never play them

so why you even bother posting about it is beyond me
---
San Andreas > > > > > > > > >Desert Bus > > > > > > > >GTA 4