Frame data for reversals and parry?

#1FlyojumperPosted 11/23/2012 4:15:06 PM
I googled looking for some frame data, but I can't quite find what I'm looking for.
I'd like to know the frame data for reversals and parry, in a form similar to that link but for TTT2 instead of TTT1:

http://www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/tekkentag/system_reversal.php

Basically with the number of frames for execution, for the window in which it's active, and for the freeze time afterwards.
I'd really appreciate it if someone could link me to such a page for TTT2.
---
After extensive lab research, it appears that sterility is indeed hereditary...
#2xQUEENOFLOVEHDxPosted 11/24/2012 7:16:46 AM
hope this helps http://rbnorway.org/ttt2-frame-data/
---
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
Aris = Hagrid
#3SyggysPosted 11/24/2012 7:19:11 AM
xQUEENOFLOVEHDx posted...
hope this helps http://rbnorway.org/ttt2-frame-data/

Yeah, it doesn't have the frames for reversals or parries (or throws) unfortunately. At least not for the characters I checked.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4NavarexPosted 11/24/2012 9:02:43 AM
The low perry is 1 frame and is active for 16 frames

A reversal is 5 frames and is active for 12 frames

If a character has a command perry is gonna be different than any other character because they are all unique.but reversals are usually the same.

The characters with different propertys for reversals (I've noticed) are Lee, Alisa, yoshimitsu, Asuka, Jun and heihatchi (<-- can't spell his name lol
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
2Spooky4Me
#5Flyojumper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:29:49 AM
xQUEENOFLOVEHDx, thanks for trying but I had found that link before through google, and as previously said by another poster, it does not have any info for reversals and parries.

Navarex, can I ask where did you find those frame info? When you say for example for the reversal "is 5 frames and is active for 12 frames", do you mean the active window when it reverses attack is 5 frames, then the freeze window is 12 frames after that? Or the freeze window is 7 frames long? (12 total frames -5?) How about the activation frames (start up frames) before the reversal window is active? I definitely don't see the active window being 12 frames long since that would be longer than TTT, and from my experience it seems the reversals have a shorter active window in TTT2 than in the previous tekkens I played (T1-T3 and T5:DR)
That link I had found for TTT1 had a good format with all 3 numbers, and it seems that some characters do have slightly different active windows and freeze time, etc so I'd like to know if for all the characters, even the ones whose reversal is "special".
---
#6B1GB0SS_86Posted 11/25/2012 11:56:30 AM
Thats just crazy that people have put so much into learning frame data instead if just playing the game and having fun with it. Me personally dont have the time for all that.
#7SyggysPosted 11/25/2012 5:58:41 PM(edited)
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Thats just crazy that people have put so much into learning frame data instead if just playing the game and having fun with it. Me personally dont have the time for all that.

Some of us actually have more fun the more we understand. I like to have a good reason for why I perform one move or action over another, otherwise i'm just blindly hitting buttons. Unless you understand the properties of each move you have no reason to use one over another.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#8Flyojumper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 6:10:02 PM
Syggys posted...

Some of us actually have more fun the more we understand. I like to have a good reason for why I perform one move or action over another, otherwise i'm just blindly hitting buttons. Unless you understand the properties of each move you have no reason to use one over another.

Very well put.
---
#9Zyx-WhitewindPosted 11/25/2012 6:48:19 PM
All though you can learn just by playing the game too through trial and error. Some people just like to have more precise info on things.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#10Flyojumper(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 1:04:44 PM
bump
---