Frame data for reversals and parry?

#21unceramoniusPosted 12/7/2012 9:08:04 AM
Im sick of every online game , being a turtling wimp sissy who just back dashes away, blocking all day until its safe to launch...with incredibly lightning quick launchers too i might add.

This is why you want your precious frame data....do not lie. You get your ass handed to you...now you want an advantage. If it was not cheating.....then how come your opponents dont have that same advantage too? And again....why was harada so against releasing the data?

I dont need crutches like you....im not crap like you
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#22NavarexPosted 12/7/2012 9:37:35 AM
2saltylol
---
omg das ofensive pls delet it -__-
your friendly neighborhood Navarex >:D
#23Flyojumper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:55:49 AM
unceramonius posted...
Eh..may as well be cheating. I wont attack ever...ill let my opponent attack, and ill counter with this frame move i checked up on the net.

Why didnt the developer want this info released mmm?

Cod is ruined thanks to you tube and quick scopezzzzzzz.....tekken online is a debacle with even 0-0 players i come across, thinking ooooooh korean back dash look at me.....dont attack.

Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if guard damage was online...that way the sissy cant play that way forever

Its also the equivalent of annoying losers who play live poker and absolutely must "russle" their chips cause they see people do it on tv

So go learn your frame data.....cause obviously you are getting your ass handed to you, so you must resort to "cheating"

have fun

Those stereotyping attempts are pretty pathetic, you know absolutely nothing about my playing habits. As a matter of fact I have never played TTT2 online yet. I also play pretty aggressively and usually use reversals after one of my combo has been blocked and when the opponent is ready to counterattack. It sounds from your posts that you are the one who is very bitter about repeatedly losing online, so you have to rationalize it any way you can with broad stereotypes in order to try and salvage your fragile ego. If it wasn't so overused I'd just retort "maybe you should go back to your Cod", but meh...
---
After extensive lab research, it appears that sterility is indeed hereditary...
#24frozen37flamePosted 12/7/2012 11:11:02 AM
So wanting to get better and improve yourself is cheating. Also 15-20 frames moves are lightning quick. People who do something that is similar to anything that pros in any game/sport always have no idea or know the reason behind the action they do. Attacking is the only option in Tekken and defense are for losers. Unceremonious is the best Tekken player and if you beat him you must be cheating or being a sissy using lightning quick launchers.

Yup. Those things absolutely make perfect sense. we bow down to the great unceremonious and his greatness in pushing buttons in tekken! All hail the great unceremonious!
---
TTT2 - Jun/Asuka,T6 - Asuka/Xiao, SSF4:AE- Dhalsim/Juri, UMvC3 - X23/Zero/Ammy, Blazblue - Noel
Time to practice and experiment with Jun and Asuka. I love TTT2
#25jonoisgoodPosted 12/7/2012 11:29:50 AM
unceramonius posted...
jon if the developer wanted the frame data released they would have done it themselves........

do you play poker like you play tekken? Just sit there and wait? Not getting any action cause your too wimpish? Go all in with only aces or kings pre flop.....throw the skill out the window and leave it down to chance?

First of all, who says that I play turtle in tekken? You need to know about frame data if you're going to try and be aggressive too, otherwise you're going to get counter hit all the time.

Secondly, what does how I do or do not play poker have to do with anything? As it turns out, I also play aggressively in poker. Is it cheating at poker if I know about pot odds, and when I should and shouldn't call with draws? Or how much I should raise? Or that it's obvious that you're the typical online tough guy player who raises and reraises everything and then is surprised when they get trapped?
---
GT - hiltzy85
KOFXIII: Andy, Mai, Iori, Robert | TTT2: Steve, Bruce, Kazuya, Jin, Bryan | SSFIV AE: Evil Ryu | SFxT: Kazuya, Bryan, Jin
#26unceramoniusPosted 12/7/2012 3:11:19 PM
lol jono that is actually a fair point.....nah i tend to try to raise the same with kings as i would suited connectors....even if im in seat one. But pot odds and implied odds are all about whether you should be in the pot at all. And even then, you may have 4 to 1 odds to make your flush with a card to come.....but your pot odds are only 2 to 1.....stubbornly you see it through and get lucky. If your opponents dont know pot odds they can still beat you....and you can still beat yourself.

Tekken frame data however is all about having a huge advantage over your opponents. People wil defend it.....but if it isnt such an advantage....why have you not gone online yet? Dont want to ruin that wittle record of yours until you know the secrets your opponents dont.

And i highly doubt any of you play aggressive...just like nobody camps on the cod boards lol. This info is all for the ....block all day, counter with a lower frame move wimp. Maybe then bust out a huge risk/reward launcher like hwoarangs back 3 maybe....i mean its so risky to try that launcher right? Its so slow and all mmm

BAck dash....back dash....block block block....launcher......sums up the player after his frame data
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#27unceramoniusPosted 12/7/2012 3:14:51 PM
lol thanks frozen:)

Oh and flyo....my record is 428-161.....what is yours mmm:)

Complainer does not equal crap player.....i think you wimps have hurt the game. Did this sell well? Maybe you wimps really did hurt the game.
---
#28frozen37flamePosted 12/7/2012 7:35:38 PM
Are you asking for my record?

Sorry to dissapoint you but I don‘t play online. I used to play online in T6 but it just made me do bad habits so I stopped.

As for my record in the arcades for my Asuka/Jun team it‘s 2340-2034. Yeah it‘s not that great but hey it‘s still a lot better than my Xiao/Lili team 708-694. I‘ve also placed 5th in a tournament though it was mostly due to luck. =p

Anyway if you‘re proud of your online record than good for you but to me you‘re still a nobody that doesn‘t know half of what they‘re saying. ^_^
---
TTT2 - Jun/Asuka,T6 - Asuka/Xiao, SSF4:AE- Dhalsim/Juri, UMvC3 - X23/Zero/Ammy, Blazblue - Noel
Time to practice and experiment with Jun and Asuka. I love TTT2
#29unceramoniusPosted 12/7/2012 8:31:09 PM
No i wasnt asking you frozen...although respect for playing as my two fav characters in jun and asuka. I was talking to the other guy, who labelled me as crap....by assumptions

Jun/ asuka is my main team......but im just as happy to hit random select.....so long as i dont get kuma/panda/ gan ryu, i like my chances
---
#30Flyojumper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:37:28 AM
unceramonius posted...
I was talking to the other guy, who labelled me as crap....by assumptions

Oh the irony is so strong in this...

unceramonius posted...
So go learn your frame data.....cause obviously you are getting your ass handed to you, so you must resort to "cheating"
I dont need crutches like you....im not crap like you

...when you are the one making baseless assumptions on my playstyle and labeling me as "crap".

Incidentally, I also play Asuka/Jun as my mains. I like their fighting style and from my observations (without the frame data I created this topic to learn about) they have the longest frame windows for their reversals (Asuka being in a league of her own there, but Jun seems to have the 2nd longest of all the other chars). I find it really ironic as well that you would have such disgust against the counters game, yet you main the 2 characters which are the most proficient at it.

I don't even know why I'm wasting my time replying to your ramblings, you are obviously a bitter troll who is just sore of losing online to better players. There is no way you would hold such resentment if, as you claim, you could easily dominate the players who are using the tactics you describe.
Actually, I take back what I said... I know why I am replying to your ramblings, you are at least useful in giving free bumps to my frame data topic, and therefore increasing the chance that I will receive the info I'm looking for. :)
---
After extensive lab research, it appears that sterility is indeed hereditary...