If the Capos were killed off the game

#1KonaseRitsukoPosted 11/24/2012 6:16:40 AM
No more Eddy, Christie and Tiger - Results (86 votes)
About f****** time!!
59.3% (51 votes)
Noooo.. ;__;
40.7% (35 votes)
This poll is now closed.
How'd you feel when these three characters and the Capoeira fighting style have been omitted in the next and subsequent Tekken games? Well of course that's unlikely to happen but yeah this poll is also to know who else hate those eiholes. I'll admit I'm also one of dem capo haterz so no need to scrub it in my face. -_-

Also black and white choices.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#2redEyes99Posted 11/24/2012 6:40:15 AM
I say kill off those bastards!
---
Busy with: TTT2, RE6, ACIII
#3Zoey-Yuna-RubyPosted 11/24/2012 7:01:08 AM
Not really bothered tbh, I'm all for killing Tiger (talk about one the most pointless character ever.... -coughs-GON-coughs-)

And maybe they could do the palette swap with Christie and Eddy again, so that the fighting style is still represented by at least one character and not 2 or 3.
#4retep_onePosted 11/24/2012 7:03:02 AM
no and maybe just retain one hehe
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#5xQUEENOFLOVEHDxPosted 11/24/2012 7:08:48 AM
I'd be happy with removing all three.
---
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
Aris = Hagrid
#6SyggysPosted 11/24/2012 7:32:49 AM
They're iconic characters. They pioneered capoeira in fighting games (Bob Wilson doesn't ****ing count), and exposed the art to the masses. They're extremely well designed (gameplay-wise), beautifully animated, and fun to use. It would be a travesty to remove them purely because some people still can't block their moves after 10 years. Can't beat em? or can't be bothered to learn how to beat em? Well, remove em from the game! yeah! No.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#7retep_onePosted 11/24/2012 7:35:18 AM
maybe retain eddy. or at least dont make christie have ALL the exact same moves that eddy has? still a capo but some of her key moves are different from eddy
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#8KonaseRitsuko(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 7:50:36 AM
Syggys posted...
They're iconic characters. They pioneered capoeira in fighting games (Bob Wilson doesn't ****ing count), and exposed the art to the masses. They're extremely well designed (gameplay-wise), beautifully animated, and fun to use. It would be a travesty to remove them purely because some people still can't block their moves after 10 years. Can't beat em? or can't be bothered to learn how to beat em? Well, remove em from the game! yeah! No.

Yeah I guess they have contributed on the style... But I'd atleast give the credit only to Eddy and just ignore the useless joke like Tiger and the ugliest girl in Tekken that is Christie. What makes them even more unlikable is their irrelevant selves and uninteresting personalities and story.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#9FightGamePrincePosted 11/24/2012 8:37:15 AM
Syggys posted...

This so much. Couldn't agree with you anymore. They are literally slowing them down each game for characters have been in the game for 13 years!!! I don't get whats so hard about side stepping, parrying, blocking, or jumping over them. Kill of Tiger. Hes meh. But keep both Eddy and Christie.

Also why take out 2 of the most iconic black characters of fighting games.
---
TTT2 Main: Zafina/Christie
http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/ps3/giovannie123
#10StarBladeEdgePosted 11/24/2012 11:42:15 AM(edited)
sorry can't vote. next time make a vote for mature people and not for teens or gangbangers.

you are just a noob who can't deal with those characters and now ( after probably a lot of loses online against them ) you take out some hate this way.

learn the game instead of making those useless votes.

this ( obviously ) comes from a christie player.

farewell
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !