For all you clone haters, name one Tekken game that didn't have a clone.

#41piamariePosted 11/29/2012 6:02:31 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...

Pointing out facts is considered illogical now? xD

Missing the point again?
Yeah sure, some of what you posted are true. Some of them are dumb as well. Like Devil Jin/Jin being clones. LOL

What I'm pointing illogical is your reasoning that since previous games have clones, it's okay to have more clones in TTT2. We all know that previous Tekken games have clones. No need to remind us. But does that justify that there should be more clones in TTT2? A lot of people don't like it, and the developers just keep on adding and adding. What if the next Tekken games have a roster with half of them are clones? Would you like that? Having clones, especially in a TAG game, is boring.

Oh Lol.

First, you're exaggerating the amount of clones. Second, my thinking isn't 'illogical' since it's only to be expected that we would have more clones. Third, I mentioned how people felt Devil Jin was a clone since people disliked the fact there were two Jin's in Tekken 5 initially.

Instead of trying to feel like you need to 'win', maybe you need to actually make an argument of substance. Your 'stance' right now is little more than name-calling because you disagree with me. Please, learn to adequately make a stance.

We had more clones in TTT1 and nobody complained.

LOL.

Expected? Sure. But the thing is, you're acting like we know nothing about it. You're kind of saying "Guys, TTT2 isn't the first game to have clones! There were clones since the first Tekken! Take that clone haterz! " LOL. Again, what I'm pointing out is, previous Tekken games having clones does not mean that there should be more clones cos people are tired of it.

"Third, I mentioned how people felt Devil Jin was a clone since people disliked the fact there were two Jin's in Tekken 5 initially."

What? This does not help your argument in any way. People felt he was a clone? Who are those people? You? People only need to play them once to differentiate them.
There were two Jins because they have different moves and different playstyles

"Instead of trying to feel like you need to 'win', maybe you need to actually make an argument of substance. Your 'stance' right now is little more than name-calling because you disagree with me. Please, learn to adequately make a stance. "

Yeah, this is coming from someone who ignores facts when they're already presented to his face, and still proceeds to think that what he feels is right.. "Kazuya becomes faster in Devil form! Pro players dont know this cause they have not thoroughly played Kazuya! " LOL. Real legit, man.

How exactly is my argument out of substance? I posted a proper argument. You replied with "People just want something to whine about:". Get real. And maybe you should read the previous replies in this thread. Almost everybody's disagreeing with you.

Well, that was clearly a waste of time. I'll just let others judge you on your post.

LOL. Tell that to yourself. It's you who's always spouting BS here in this boards.
#42EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:35:27 PM
piamarie posted...

LOL. Tell that to yourself. It's you who's always spouting BS here in this boards.

Enough of your childish insults. Learn to respect people who have different opinions than yours.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#43piamariePosted 11/29/2012 7:52:20 PM
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...

Enough of your childish insults. Learn to respect people who have different opinions than yours.

Really now? Respect?

Remember our argument in the other thread? I presented you FACTS not opinions. You totally disregarded it and still think to proceed that you are right. "Pro players don't thoroughly know the game cos they think different from me!" You call that respect? LOL

Right from my very first post in this thread, I posted a valid argument. Yet you replied with "People just want something to whine about" Really? Is that what you really think? I know a lot of people from the scene here and also basing from the posts here in this board, "people just want to whine" is obviously not the case here.

Earlier, you were talking about having a 'stance' and an 'argument of substance', yet you're the one who totally lack those, based from my experiences with you.
Look at your thread title and your opening post. You're challenging clone haters but you're totally missing the point why they hate clones in the first place. LOL

I do know how to respect and I surely do know who deserves to be respected.
#44EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:57:49 PM
piamarie posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...

Really now? Respect?

Remember our argument in the other thread? I presented you FACTS not opinions. You totally disregarded it and still think to proceed that you are right. "Pro players don't thoroughly know the game cos they think different from me!" You call that respect? LOL

Right from my very first post in this thread, I posted a valid argument. Yet you replied with "People just want something to whine about" Really? Is that what you really think? I know a lot of people from the scene here and also basing from the posts here in this board, "people just want to whine" is obviously not the case here.

Earlier, you were talking about having a 'stance' and an 'argument of substance', yet you're the one who totally lack those, based from my experiences with you.
Look at your thread title and your opening post. You're challenging clone haters but you're totally missing the point why they hate clones in the first place. LOL

...Calm down. Sheesh. Getting into a tirade over a message board topic.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#45piamariePosted 11/29/2012 7:59:33 PM
And please do know that there is something called a 'valid opinion'. That opionion is valid if there is good reasoning behind it. You, who does not even know exactly how the game works, have no say regarding tier matters, frames, whatever.
#46piamariePosted 11/29/2012 8:16:10 PM(edited)
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...

Really now? Respect?

LOL, I'm totally fine. You're the one getting into a tirade, talking about respect. Also crying when nobody agreed that Kazuya's devil form makes him faster. LOL
#47EmbraceChaos(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:31:21 PM
piamarie posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...
EmbraceChaos posted...
piamarie posted...

Really now? Respect?

LOL, I'm totally fine. You're the one getting into a tirade, talking about respect. Also crying when nobody agreed that Kazuya's devil form makes him faster. LOL

...Sure.
---
#48EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/30/2012 1:22:25 AM
LordRattergun posted...
I'd say King of Fighters is the worst offender.

(Classic) Kyo
Kyo-1
Kyo-2
Kusanagi
Shingo
Iori

Not to mention that K', K9999, Kula and Nameless are literally Kyo clones in the story, but have a different moveset/design. Also, Kyo's father was playable, but I can't remember enough about his moveset to say if he's a clone or not.

Nope. Capcom is the best offender here;

Marvel vs SF: Captain America/US Agent, Nash(Charlie)/Shadow, Spiderman/Armored Spiderman, Zangief/Mech Zangief, Mephisto/Black Heart

Marvel vs Capcom: Morrigan/Lilith, Hulk/Orange Hulk, War Machine/Gold War Machine, Venom/Carnage(Red Venom)

Marvel vs Capcom 2: Ryu/Ken/Akuma/Dan, Wolverine/another Wolverine, Iron Man/War Machine

Although Morrigan and Akuma has an unblockable Lv 3 Hyper Combo, their movesets/playstyle are still indentical to the characters mentioned above.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#49KonaseRitsukoPosted 11/30/2012 4:59:01 AM
piamarie posted...

you burn ppl to ashes
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#50piamariePosted 11/30/2012 5:16:05 AM(edited)
KonaseRitsuko posted...
piamarie posted...

you burn ppl to ashes

Nope, just EmbraceChaos. Love that guy. :)

Though I;m sorry if you don't like it