Does Harada answer requests?

#1KonaseRitsukoPosted 11/26/2012 4:17:03 AM
Classic costumes DLC bundle for some characters like Tekken 3 Yoshimitsu, Hwoarang's military haircut/attire, Xiaoyu's blue/red outfit in T3 (with short pigtails), Tekken 2 Jun, etc... Am I the only one who'd pay for this? How does Harada take requests/mass requests anyway lol. Do I have to be a Muslim first? ...okay ignore that.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#2StarBladeEdgePosted 11/26/2012 4:28:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3wm4Posted 11/26/2012 4:32:25 AM
when I asked him in tweeter about Lili's nerfs I never got any answers, too.
I realized that he'd only say you have it when Namco already have it done. Basically
you can't do anything from the bottom, you are relying on what Namco your Master
gives you from its throne.

Shortened answer: he isn't much different from other game salesmen who use tweeters
and Facebook as hype tools.
#4StarBladeEdgePosted 11/26/2012 4:34:56 AM
wm4 posted...

Shortened answer: he isn't much different from other game salesmen who use tweeters
and Facebook as hype tools.

this
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#5cybagerPosted 11/26/2012 4:39:47 AM
are you seriously thinking that he responds to every tweet he receives?
Harada is simply the Head behind a Huge Team iam pretty sure that he has other guys for balancing issues etc.. hes just the spokesman behind the Franchise...

Give the Tekken Team some credit.. they did a huge Fan Service bringing all those characters back.. sure the game is not perfect.. but its by far the best tekken game to date...
give it Time.. the Game is 2+ Months out now..jeez. they will announce additional content when they do..the just released the WII U version u know.. give it some damn time...
#6StarBladeEdgePosted 11/26/2012 4:42:59 AM
cybager posted...
are you seriously thinking that he responds to every tweet he receives?
Harada is simply the Head behind a Huge Team iam pretty sure that he has other guys for balancing issues etc.. hes just the spokesman behind the Franchise...

Give the Tekken Team some credit.. they did a huge Fan Service bringing all those characters back.. sure the game is not perfect.. but its by far the best tekken game to date...
give it Time.. the Game is 2+ Months out now..jeez. they will announce additional content when they do..the just released the WII U version u know.. give it some damn time...

they destroyed lili , no excuse for that.NO EXCUSE !
NO EXCUSE !NO EXCUSE !NO EXCUSE !
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#7SyggysPosted 11/26/2012 4:58:53 AM
Yes he does, but only if you're a muslim.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#8cybagerPosted 11/26/2012 5:14:59 AM(edited)
so let me get this straight,, you cry because lilys capability of being an allrounder was taken away.. boo fing hoo ... adjust....

taking away some of her launchers (db4+FC df1) wont destroy her game.
DB4 still launches after CH btw!
Learn new juggles.. shes much easier to punish now i get it..but stop abusing unsafe moves now and you will be fine..
i.e
b1,4
WR 1,2,4
ff2~f a
still a solid safe way if you ask me...
#9gamestop27Posted 11/26/2012 6:52:22 AM
I've been tweeting Harada about getting Yoshimitsu's outfits from T1-6 and got no answer for any of them. I'm not playing with Yoshi again in Tag 2 until it becomes a reality because everything he has now sucks.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#10KingSpicaPosted 11/26/2012 7:14:50 AM
poor harada he works 20 hours a day and has 300 questions a day on twitter

and people get mad at him for not answering their questions and send hatemail

he can only answer a couple of questions a day also sometimes when someone says u did not answer my question

he will say im sorry i didn't answer your question and some other stuff he would say

thats why when i send a message to him like a question request or idea i would say how are u are u ok thats what i do
---
my psn is kingspica the same as my psn em also aka masterdhw from hokagesroom