If I love Tekken 5, but hate Tekken 6 (excessive juggles) will I like this?

#71BombermanGoldPosted 11/29/2012 1:53:57 PM
You shouldn't lie. Especially when we all know your PSN.

Lol, what's his PSN, again? I wanna see his record off the W.T.F. website.
---
"I will be your superhero!!!"
Xbox GT & PSN ID: BombermanGOLD
#72ChaozCloudPosted 11/29/2012 1:59:09 PM
da_goldstandard is his PSN.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#73BombermanGoldPosted 11/29/2012 2:03:14 PM
Won his first 4 with Anna and Feng.

Yet how come out of the 4 I found, he lost his first?
Lulz be damned.
And although not big of a deal, someone sure does stick around a LOT on player match.
---
#74BombermanGoldPosted 11/29/2012 2:07:23 PM
And yes, Syggys, I do refer to em as a troll.

Who the hell would have the inane patience to say the SAME THING OVER AND OVER in any topic that brings up a person's criticism of the game, despite how many OTHERS (even those being nice) try to refute such? Even the TC in this topic went about his business elsewheres (hopefully), but Ceramonius here is just keeping at it, like in various other topics he goes into.

Yet from his WTF profile, he's still playing the game to death, despite "everyone doing the same thing over and over."

What does THAT say to us about the guy?
---
#75BlizzagaLanteanPosted 11/29/2012 2:56:55 PM
BombermanGold posted...
And yes, Syggys, I do refer to em as a troll.

Who the hell would have the inane patience to say the SAME THING OVER AND OVER in any topic that brings up a person's criticism of the game, despite how many OTHERS (even those being nice) try to refute such? Even the TC in this topic went about his business elsewheres (hopefully), but Ceramonius here is just keeping at it, like in various other topics he goes into.

Yet from his WTF profile, he's still playing the game to death, despite "everyone doing the same thing over and over."

What does THAT say to us about the guy?

His parents wont buy him another game til x-mas
#76frozen37flamePosted 11/29/2012 4:08:38 PM
From reading unceremonious' posts I think he just wants Tekken to be a game where the person that presses the most buttons wins. Just press everything randomly and win. Please correct me if my understanding of what you want is wrong but that is how you are coming off as.
---
TTT2 - Jun/Asuka,T6 - Asuka/Xiao, SSF4:AE- Dhalsim/Juri, UMvC3 - X23/Zero/Ammy, Blazblue - Noel
Time to practice and experiment with Jun and Asuka. I love TTT2
#77retep_onePosted 11/29/2012 10:55:32 PM(edited)
BombermanGold posted...

he is playing the game to death with the same person in player match. just look at that poor akatsuki_queen. someone even said in this boards he is boosting before. looks true

edit: maybe i got too much time in my hands (at least just today) but he is playing with guys with bad win-loss percentages!

when unceramonious posts every discussion diverts to him, his juggle, back dashing complaints, online, wimp etc. im sure he is deranged. he's trying his damn best to prove he is the biggest moron in the tekken boards or even gamefaqs
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#78unceramoniusPosted 11/30/2012 3:07:09 AM
oh my baaaaaaaaaaaad lololololol.......3 or 4 same thing...first or last same thing

jealous my records better than yours:)

i do complain alot...doesnt mean im garbage, add me anytime:)
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#79unceramoniusPosted 11/30/2012 3:09:06 AM
oh yes reptek im boosting now lolololol

cant you watch the replays? i thought you could

as for ranked.....whats your point? i get losers and i get 1000 win players..its RANDOM..boo hoo sook, go get a girlfriend instead of stalking on the net...tad scary mate
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#80unceramoniusPosted 11/30/2012 3:11:25 AM
oh and bomber...if you read my other posts like you claim.....you would know tekken is my fav series of all time....what does that say about you???

you dont read much at all, and just hang of the nut sacks of others trying to be cool mmm?
---