If I love Tekken 5, but hate Tekken 6 (excessive juggles) will I like this?

#81EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/30/2012 3:13:20 AM
You should try renting first if you're uncertain. But if you're a diehard fan, TTT 2 is a must buy. Although it takes time to adapt to the juggle system, learning how to juggle is very rewarding.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#82retep_onePosted 11/30/2012 3:19:02 AM
unceramonius posted...
oh yes reptek im boosting now lolololol

cant you watch the replays? i thought you could

as for ranked.....whats your point? i get losers and i get 1000 win players..its RANDOM..boo hoo sook, go get a girlfriend instead of stalking on the net...tad scary mate

ok whatever 65 yr old man. whatever you say
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#83unceramoniusPosted 11/30/2012 3:37:54 AM
really? thats the best you can do?

sigh...how boring. offcourse you wont add me...ill whip your ass and you wont be able to say anything

if you wont add me....maybe quit stalking ay sicko?
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#84retep_onePosted 11/30/2012 3:53:55 AM
unceramonius posted...
really? thats the best you can do?

sigh...how boring. offcourse you wont add me...ill whip your ass and you wont be able to say anything

if you wont add me....maybe quit stalking ay sicko?

just checked your wtf profile, doesnt mean that is stalking. your record is funny. i wouldnt want you posting like a crybaby abt juggling, backdashing and whatnot if ever we battle online.
you may want get a life too if the only thing you are talented of is complaining or trolling. you are making yourself look like a real life loser in this board
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#85unceramoniusPosted 11/30/2012 6:35:16 AM
No mate.....you said you extensively looked at it.......you "had the time"

You proceeded to throw out a few accusations.....i believe boosting being one, "oooooh it looks true".....and dismissing my win / loss in ranked.

Look, your obviously a wimp....so do me a favour and try your crap on someone else ok, and i will post what i like , when i like , without your stalker wimp self following me everywhere mmm

You had your chance, but you dont want it.....now you should zip it
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#86CatchMyFade16Posted 12/2/2012 6:01:57 PM
ChaozCloud posted...
da_goldstandard is his PSN.

Seems like a booster right? How do you play the same person over and over again?
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#87TIGERJACKS0NPosted 12/2/2012 6:05:14 PM
is this a 500 thread
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#88SpooferPosted 12/2/2012 6:10:12 PM
CatchMyFade16 posted...
Seems like a booster right? How do you play the same person over and over again?

I only play with a couple people. =p

Player matches. Buddies.
---
Velvet dreams. Starlight beams. Plastic freaks. On the streets.
Take me home. Before I'm dead. SciFi girl. In my head.
#89EmiliaTheSagePosted 12/2/2012 8:01:44 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
is this a 500 thread

This ^
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#90unceramoniusPosted 12/3/2012 1:38:19 AM
LOL.....player match i can choose my opponent....DUH! ......Sometimes playing 4 ranked matches in an hour cause all you do is wait , is boring, mundane and pathetic at times. Some of the player matches are random...others are against friends. I have real life friends.....GASP!!!!!!!..... Who also dont just play cod....double GASP!!!!!!

Ive actually played a hell of a lot more than my profile would show...my best friend is a tekken nut.....so we play vs offline a crap load.

Eventually i go back on ranked......get bored after 4 fights in an hour.....of endless wimps waiting for me to attack first and backing away. As for who i fight....its RANDOM

Feel free to watch my replays, and to continue the obsession with me. Its flattering.....but its also a little scary.....i dont swing that way.

For tekken pros....some of you are absolute dumb idiots.....oooooooh hes boosting in ranked with combot lololololol. Can you even pick combot in ranked? Yeah...ummm i didnt think so
---