**Official GameFAQs World Tekken Federation Team Topic**

#11retep_onePosted 11/27/2012 8:15:18 PM(edited)
CatchMyFade16 posted...
http://wtf.tekken.com/playercard/view/ps3/elec_man1

^
Don't get why I have to post this mess, embarrassing.....

dont fret, your WL record is good. mine is just at 40% in WTF LOL (actually 46% not all my wins are recorded in WTF or something)

i battled some players in ranked, the guys who actually play well (not much spamming, great movement and defense, etc) players who you really could say are good, and the Win Loss is at 35% or even less

edit: i play online 3-4x a week, no set schedule. if there will be online practice sessions i hope you set could up schedules or invitations here so i could go ps3 online and join
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#12CatchMyFade16Posted 11/28/2012 5:54:26 PM
Hey thanks man, I'm just learning the game, first Tekken since 3. I had like a 30% w/l for the longest time lol.

It would be cool if we could get a time and had a bunch of people in the world tekken arena in the same lobby. Maybe if we posted a good time for everyone we could make it at least a weekly thing, if not more.

@QUEEN- I sent a request to join on WTF
---
Robot Master Elec Man- FC: 0162-2002-1516
PSN: Elec_Man1
#13CuriousTroutPosted 11/28/2012 7:06:22 PM
Been going to Gamefaqs for a while (started at MVC2), so would love to help rep the site. One question though: Do I have to be good? ._.

I just started TTT2 (< 50 matches at the moment) and I'm running a terrible W/L ratio at the moment, somewhere around 40% I think.
---
GT: CuriousTrout
#14retep_onePosted 11/28/2012 9:54:13 PM
CuriousTrout posted...
Been going to Gamefaqs for a while (started at MVC2), so would love to help rep the site. One question though: Do I have to be good? ._.

I just started TTT2 (< 50 matches at the moment) and I'm running a terrible W/L ratio at the moment, somewhere around 40% I think.

just have fun. my win loss percentage aint good either (i have a way better record in the actual arcades tahn WTF LOL) im not the leader but im sure you could join and rep
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#15xQUEENOFLOVEHDx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 10:44:24 AM
Alrighty! I have accepted all new members that sent an invite to join. Welcome ^_^

Very strange, the limit used to be 30, but we are currently at 33 members! cool beans
---
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
Aris = Hagrid
#16Solid SonicPosted 11/29/2012 11:41:14 AM
No way! Heck I know I don't always have a good day. Sometimes I go a whole day without winning a game. Everyone has good days and bad. Just don't give up. I like to look back at my replays to see where I may have made mistakes, and try to work on those weaknesses.

Well, bear in mind: I feel like I fell a long way from the level I could play Tekken 6 at.

It's not as bad if I feel like I have room to improve. It IS bad if you feel like you were once better than you are now.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#17CuriousTroutPosted 11/29/2012 9:50:26 PM
Welp, I just realized something. This is the PS3 board, and I play on 360 (I always post in the PS3 boards with fighting games, as they're far more active). So I don't think I'm gonna be able to join the team. Sadface
---
#18STAR JillPosted 12/2/2012 5:02:56 PM
As someone who was a former member (and also slightly bored), just contact me for matches (not just for fun but also to improve) and we'll have a get go.
#19DeathScythe_527Posted 12/2/2012 6:34:19 PM
Sup guys.
Was thinking... What if we held an unofficial gfaq tourney? You know, ladder style, all that good stuff. I could even put up a prize like a $20 psn card or something.
---
i5-3450 | HD 6870 | 4GB DDR3 @1333 | H61MGC | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | PSN: DANomite93
#20CuriousTroutPosted 12/2/2012 6:36:56 PM
DeathScythe_527 posted...
Sup guys.
Was thinking... What if we held an unofficial gfaq tourney? You know, ladder style, all that good stuff. I could even put up a prize like a $20 psn card or something.

Even if I couldn't join in (XBL here, always use PS3 boards though), I like where this is going. Tourneys are always good.
---