So what gender is leo...?

#1VegerunksPosted 11/27/2012 9:54:23 PM
is he/she A tranny, boy, or girl?

In customize you can give Leo Bikin shorts, which in turn gives Leo breasts...

But then if you give Leo the Surf outfit his/her chest goes flat. And the default top looks like it is slightly raised on the chest, so it really confuses me... lol
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#2Zyx-WhitewindPosted 11/27/2012 9:59:21 PM
She is a girl. She just tapes those puppies down to pretend to be a guy to hide her idenity while looking for Kazuya.
---
I lost my Game FAQ account...
#3ian_sanzoPosted 11/27/2012 10:01:58 PM
She's a girl.

It was confirmed because I have the bikini DLC, and she had those sweet german puppies.
---
PSN ID: iansanzo
#4Vegerunks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:08:33 PM
ian_sanzo posted...
She's a girl.

It was confirmed because I have the bikini DLC, and she had those sweet german puppies.

how's that confirmation? That could just be them trying to troll us into believing he's not a guy to show that Leo is a Tranny? Everything else in his outfit wardrobe points to guy even the Superhero Costume(Female ones have a skirt on the top of the pants)
---
#5JinteisamaPosted 11/27/2012 10:16:21 PM(edited)
ian_sanzo posted...
She's a girl.

how's that confirmation? That could just be them trying to troll us into believing he's not a guy to show that Leo is a Tranny? Everything else in his outfit wardrobe points to guy even the Superhero Costume(Female ones have a skirt on the top of the pants)

E"leo"nore is a woman's name...

also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvzFEKWzN8k&feature=player_embedded#!
---
http://i.imgur.com/kYq0k.png
#6nurblugPosted 11/27/2012 10:22:30 PM
Vegerunks posted...
tranny

yeah, let's not use that word.

She's been confirmed female. Her sex and full name (Eleonore) were revealed about two minutes into this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvzFEKWzN8k&feature=player_embedded#!).
#7lonewulf123Posted 11/27/2012 10:23:56 PM
ian_sanzo posted...
She's a girl.

Topics over.
#8silly_sausagePosted 11/27/2012 10:38:41 PM
I know Leo's a girl, but the "she just tapes them down" thing seems a little funny to me. I mean, I know nothing about female anatomy, but is that even possible in real life? Flattening them to such a degree? I would think you'd still notice, particularly in a tight fitting shirt like the surf one. I know she wasn't super busty in the first place, but still.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#9Vegerunks(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 10:43:48 PM
silly_sausage posted...
I know Leo's a girl, but the "she just tapes them down" thing seems a little funny to me. I mean, I know nothing about female anatomy, but is that even possible in real life? Flattening them to such a degree? I would think you'd still notice, particularly in a tight fitting shirt like the surf one. I know she wasn't super busty in the first place, but still.

Haha it can actually make them REALLY flat if you tape them down... kinda creepy how well girls can hide their size if they want.
---
#10nurblugPosted 11/27/2012 10:47:01 PM
silly_sausage posted...

Probably with duct tape or something similar, but then she'd be a s*** fighter.

Maybe she inherited some form of the devil gene that's too weak to do anything but allow her to retract her boobs. Anything's possible in Tekken.