The board is dying..... :(

#1assassinchiefPosted 11/29/2012 5:58:58 AM
Used to be able to come here and see ten or fifteen new topics a day. Didn't care if theywere garbage or not, it let me know that the community was still here, and hadn't moved on to the next COD, Halo, or some random new game that just came out. Now its only one or two topics a day. Is this board also doomed to the condition final days of the Tekken 6 board?

Makes me sadface.
---
derp
#2TIGERJACKS0NPosted 11/29/2012 6:05:08 AM
i agree

taizuku and landscapemanx have already left us
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#3KoolAssAssassinPosted 11/29/2012 6:40:08 AM
This is a surprise? Have you played the game online lately? It used to be that whenever I got on, there would be at least one room in the World Mode that was 90+% occupied. Now, there have been times when I've gone in there and there was no one present in any room at all.
#4JuliafanAMPosted 11/29/2012 6:41:11 AM
It's 2 months old and a fighting game. Fighting game boards don't last long unless there's consistent updates and patches ala Street Fighter.

It's whatever though, nobody talks about the game much but the online communities still very active. T6 still had lots of people playing right up until before TT2's release. *shrug* We'll just have to wait for more news about Tekken x Street Fighter to talk more Tekken.
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)
#5JuliafanAMPosted 11/29/2012 6:43:20 AM
KoolAssAssassin posted...
This is a surprise? Have you played the game online lately? It used to be that whenever I got on, there would be at least one room in the World Mode that was 90+% occupied. Now, there have been times when I've gone in there and there was no one present in any room at all.

I think that's more that World Arena's novelty wore off. It's ok, but not really a good substitute for rank or player match (if you like voice chatting).
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)
#6xQUEENOFLOVEHDxPosted 11/29/2012 7:28:15 AM
it's not dying. why do people have to be pessimists about everything?

there's just less idiot trolls making spam topics. you should be celebrating. board is very active otherwise.
---
PSN: THEQUEENOFLOVEHD || http://www.youtube.com/thequeenoflovehd
Aris = Hagrid
#7retep_onePosted 11/29/2012 7:35:36 AM
i havent visited the boards before the release of TTT2. i started checking and posting around its release and there is pretty much the same activity since. i dont think it is dying or so...
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#8SyggysPosted 11/29/2012 8:06:40 AM
The board may be dying, but the game itself doesn't seem to be dying as far as ranked is concerned. Matches come thick and fast. World Arena is a ghost town though, the novelty wore off.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#9zhaoyun99Posted 11/29/2012 9:12:40 AM
Because people are now preparing the finals or polished their skills and actually play and learn the game.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#10jjbigpoppaPosted 11/29/2012 9:21:44 AM
ALL OF YOUR GUESSES ARE WRONG!!!!!!.......it's because I left o3o
---
GET DEM MUTHAF***IN SNACKS