The board is dying..... :(

#11StarBladeEdgePosted 11/29/2012 10:29:52 AM
because the game was a flop. i traded it too.sorry people but it is fact. it didn't sell well.

sc4 back in the days had a lot more people for years......
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#12zhaoyun99Posted 11/29/2012 10:53:10 AM
jjbigpoppa posted...
ALL OF YOUR GUESSES ARE WRONG!!!!!!.......it's because I left o3o

*MEGA FIST* to *POTEMKIN BUSTAAAAAAAAAA*
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#13BlizzagaLanteanPosted 11/29/2012 10:54:54 AM
StarBladeEdge posted...
because the game was a flop. i traded it too.sorry people but it is fact. it didn't sell well.

Its probably because your inverted pen!s self was here. Probably liven up now that you traded your game in.
#14zhaoyun99Posted 11/29/2012 11:06:54 AM
BlizzagaLantean posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

Its probably because your inverted pen!s self was here. Probably liven up now that you traded your game in.

You felt into his trap. He's a troll.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun
#15JuliafanAMPosted 11/29/2012 11:11:56 AM
zhaoyun99 posted...
BlizzagaLantean posted...
StarBladeEdge posted...

You felt into his trap. He's a troll.

Yeah, he's so obvious. Fail troll.
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)
#16Natsume_Tien7Posted 11/29/2012 11:14:04 AM
xQUEENOFLOVEHDx posted...
it's not dying. why do people have to be pessimists about everything?

there's just less idiot trolls making spam topics. you should be celebrating. board is very active otherwise.

This

I know I stopped coming to the board as much, even just to read around. It was becoming a joke.
---
"Don't be single-minded. It will only serve to bind you later on."
- Faust
#17KoolAssAssassinPosted 11/29/2012 1:24:01 PM
JuliafanAM posted...
KoolAssAssassin posted...
This is a surprise? Have you played the game online lately? It used to be that whenever I got on, there would be at least one room in the World Mode that was 90+% occupied. Now, there have been times when I've gone in there and there was no one present in any room at all.

I think that's more that World Arena's novelty wore off. It's ok, but not really a good substitute for rank or player match (if you like voice chatting).

I guess the TTT2 community is different from the SCV one because Global Collisseum even now is populated. I personally like World Arena better than Ranked or Player match.
#18Dark SymphonyPosted 11/29/2012 1:30:55 PM

Troll or not, I never understood why my enjoyment of a game should be effected by whether or not it was a huge success...
#19EmiliaTheSagePosted 11/30/2012 4:46:24 AM
We need more

"Wait, wait! This game has (insert female character here) has (insert fetish body parts here) and dem (insert fetish body parts here)!"

in this board. It reaches 500 posts everytime there is one.
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#20BenifyPosted 11/30/2012 5:14:21 AM
Marvel still champ
---
Kizaru and Gonbe for next Strawhat Pirates