What's the timing for Lars' airgrab?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. What's the timing for Lars' airgrab?

User Info: zakkkkkkk

zakkkkkkk
4 years ago#1
I don't know if I'm doing it too fast or too slow, but I can't do the fff 2+4 airgrab after an air launcher or after a bound.

Can someone give me some advice or tips on how to land this properly?
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.

User Info: KonaseRitsuko

KonaseRitsuko
4 years ago#2
What I do is I run while already holding 2 then press 4 when I reach the enemy in the air. Maybe don't let the enemy fly too far away after bounding because it'll be hard to catch up with the air grab.
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
4 years ago#3
It depends whether you're trying to do WR 2+4 or iSW.

The former is easy. You just go into a full run and then hit 2+4.

iSW (instant shining wizard) is a bit more difficult and takes some practice. The most important thing to remember is that you can ONLY buffer the FIRST f input. Every other part of the input has to be performed after the animation of the previous move.

To practice this, try doing a jab (or any other move) then pressing the first f before the animation of the jab ends, and then pressing f just after the animation the ends. If you do it correctly, you'll instantly dash after the jab.

Once you get that down, just add another f+2+4 on to the end, and thats it, you just learned iSW. Also good for tick throws.

You can also just do fff really quickly after the jab (or whatever) ends, but I find this more difficult personally.
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss

User Info: Syggys

Syggys
4 years ago#4
Also if you just google "instant shining wizard" there are plenty of guides and tutorials.
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss

User Info: gmap27

gmap27
4 years ago#5
or do it from the Dynamic Entry Stance 2+3. it seem to be easier for me then RN 2+4.
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. What's the timing for Lars' airgrab?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived