What's the timing for Lars' airgrab?

#1zakkkkkkkPosted 11/29/2012 11:55:19 AM
I don't know if I'm doing it too fast or too slow, but I can't do the fff 2+4 airgrab after an air launcher or after a bound.

Can someone give me some advice or tips on how to land this properly?
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#2KonaseRitsukoPosted 11/29/2012 12:00:01 PM
What I do is I run while already holding 2 then press 4 when I reach the enemy in the air. Maybe don't let the enemy fly too far away after bounding because it'll be hard to catch up with the air grab.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#3SyggysPosted 11/29/2012 12:14:32 PM
It depends whether you're trying to do WR 2+4 or iSW.

The former is easy. You just go into a full run and then hit 2+4.

iSW (instant shining wizard) is a bit more difficult and takes some practice. The most important thing to remember is that you can ONLY buffer the FIRST f input. Every other part of the input has to be performed after the animation of the previous move.

To practice this, try doing a jab (or any other move) then pressing the first f before the animation of the jab ends, and then pressing f just after the animation the ends. If you do it correctly, you'll instantly dash after the jab.

Once you get that down, just add another f+2+4 on to the end, and thats it, you just learned iSW. Also good for tick throws.

You can also just do fff really quickly after the jab (or whatever) ends, but I find this more difficult personally.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4SyggysPosted 11/29/2012 12:16:58 PM
Also if you just google "instant shining wizard" there are plenty of guides and tutorials.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#5gmap27Posted 11/29/2012 10:50:33 PM
or do it from the Dynamic Entry Stance 2+3. it seem to be easier for me then RN 2+4.