kazuya slow???

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
i have seen tekken 6 kazuya combo vids where the guy landed 5 or 6 ewgf...but how is that possible?
4 years ago#2
PEWGF
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
4 years ago#3
Dlite83 posted...
i have seen tekken 6 kazuya combo vids where the guy landed 5 or 6 ewgf...but how is that possible?

I believe it's a combination of different variations of EWGFs.
4 years ago#4
look up kazuya combos on youtube i could swear tekken 6 kazuya is a lot faster
4 years ago#5
I have watched Kazuya in youtube countless times. He's still the same. EWGF is still the same framewise. As retep and I mentioned, it's a combination of ewgf variations.
4 years ago#6
I thought there were only 2 one normal and the other just frame (with blue lihtning and kazuya screaming) But I also forgot that he can wave dash...which I have a hard time doing.
4 years ago#7
Dlite83 posted...
I thought there were only 2 one normal and the other just frame (with blue lihtning and kazuya screaming) But I also forgot that he can wave dash...which I have a hard time doing.

There is:
WGF
EWGF
PEWGF (Perfect)
DEWGF (Dash)
DDEWGF (Deep Dash)
SSEWGF (Side Step)

Technically they are the same move. However, a DDEWGF will hit where a normal one won't.
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
4 years ago#8
^Hmm. I just call them all the "Rising Uppercut."

Anyway, I notice that sometimes when I land an uppercut, the opponent will spin stupidly through the air, and sometimes they won't. Is this done on "clean" hit or "counter" hit?
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1001 posts........and counting
4 years ago#9
Here's a tutorial on EWGF and all its variations. Great vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqYQ1UH6_D8
4 years ago#10
FullAutoCVT posted...
^Hmm. I just call them all the "Rising Uppercut."

Well, the thing is, they specifically have different uses.
PEWGF is the one you're gonna use if you wish to launch from a CH d/f+2. It can also punish 13f moves
If you wish to whiff punish, DEWGF or DDEWGF are the most effective ones.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived