I'm a natural when it comes to this game

#1ashcrvPosted 12/1/2012 2:21:19 PM
Got this game at release. Popped the sucker in and proceeded to play through arcade. Didn't lose once. After a week I went online and got beat a few times and won a few times. Nothing special. But the thing is I didn't have any problems getting used to the controlls or anything. I just learned as it went on and I adapted really quickly. This game is very easy to pick up and play. You just gotta take it easy ya know. I still love it.

Peace out guys.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#2-BrokenSpiral-Posted 12/1/2012 2:30:44 PM
not trying to discredit you or anything, but wouldn't being a natural imply you would have won the majority of your online matches rather than "losing a few and winning a few", especially after one week?

It's pretty easy to pick up and play though. I don't think anyone would argue that.
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#3ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 2:39:49 PM
-BrokenSpiral- posted...
not trying to discredit you or anything, but wouldn't being a natural imply you would have won the majority of your online matches rather than "losing a few and winning a few", especially after one week?

Yeah I guess. But then again I was just messing around that time. I do win most of the time now.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#4piamariePosted 12/1/2012 9:35:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5piamariePosted 12/1/2012 10:11:03 PM(edited)
ashcrv posted...
Got this game at release. Popped the sucker in and proceeded to play through arcade. Didn't lose once. After a week I went online and got beat a few times and won a few times. Nothing special. But the thing is I didn't have any problems getting used to the controlls or anything. I just learned as it went on and I adapted really quickly. This game is very easy to pick up and play. You just gotta take it easy ya know. I still love it.

Peace out guys.

Very easy? LOL. I believe this the game has the hardest movement in fighting games. If you think spacing, wavedashing, backdash cancelling, etc. are easy, then I'll call you a natural. You're just new to the series. You haven't grasp the importance of movements yet. Wait till you get to play good players.
#6AmazakPosted 12/1/2012 11:05:09 PM
TC, go play some player matches.
---
http://i48.tinypic.com/4ql6vr.png
#7ashcrv(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:19:30 AM
Amazak posted...
TC, go play some player matches.

I only play player matches. That's why my every character is a beginner.
---
MY HAIR IS ON FIRE!
#8StarBladeEdgePosted 12/2/2012 2:12:58 AM
wise guy
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !