I hope they patch & fix just frame moves

#1TIGERJACKS0NPosted 12/2/2012 1:17:01 PM
Fix them so that we can actually do them.. if i want to do the damn move (for example jinpachis midair grab) then let me f****** be able to do it.. so please drop the unnecessary impossible perfect timing bull crap.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#2blackhrtPosted 12/2/2012 3:01:33 PM
IF you think the timing is tight on this game, try some of Akira's or Lei Fei's moves. Then come back and tell me how hard it was.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#3SyggysPosted 12/2/2012 3:30:12 PM
blackhrt posted...
IF you think the timing is tight on this game, try some of Akira's or Lei Fei's moves. Then come back and tell me how hard it was.

I've seen you making a lot of nonsensical posts lately. Do you even know what a JUST-FRAME move is? It means that the input window is ONE FRAME in a game that runs at 60 fps. You literally can't get more tight than that, regardless of the game, so the comparison to Akira's JF's moves is completely irrelevant.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4Strider_YoshiPosted 12/2/2012 3:43:04 PM
Most of the "just frames" in Tekken don't require a one frame input though. They have a larger window then that.
---
If there's anything I've learned from hentai, it's that virgin couples always start off with a shy, tentative kiss, followed by massive amounts of oral sex.
#5ShadowEspionagePosted 12/2/2012 3:48:15 PM
Strider_Yoshi posted...
Most of the "just frames" in Tekken don't require a one frame input though. They have a larger window then that.

Yeah, like 2, or 3.

Heihachi's OTGF is 1
Hwoarangs JFSR is 2

And I'm almost sure Violet's Acid Rain is 1
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#6Strider_YoshiPosted 12/2/2012 3:57:23 PM
Well, there's certainly JF's that are harder than others. All of Paul's, for example, seem to have a very large window if I can do them consistently, lol.
---
If there's anything I've learned from hentai, it's that virgin couples always start off with a shy, tentative kiss, followed by massive amounts of oral sex.
#7ShadowEspionagePosted 12/2/2012 4:13:49 PM
Strider_Yoshi posted...
Well, there's certainly JF's that are harder than others. All of Paul's, for example, seem to have a very large window if I can do them consistently, lol.

Yeah, that's Paul.

Everyone else, not so easy.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#8SpooferPosted 12/2/2012 4:14:00 PM
95% of the JFs in the game are piss-easy. That includes EWGF, OTGF (from T5:DR onward; it was hard as balls in T4), JFSR, Paul's sparkly blues, and most others. I wish my PS3 wasn't dead so that I could see what Jinpachi's midair grab is like... but I can't imagine that'd be all that difficult either.

More practice, less complaining.
---
Velvet dreams. Starlight beams. Plastic freaks. On the streets.
Take me home. Before I'm dead. SciFi girl. In my head.
#9ShadowEspionagePosted 12/2/2012 4:18:36 PM
Spoofer posted...
95% of the JFs in the game are piss-easy. That includes EWGF, OTGF (from T5:DR onward; it was hard as balls in T4), JFSR, Paul's sparkly blues, and most others. I wish my PS3 wasn't dead so that I could see what Jinpachi's midair grab is like... but I can't imagine that'd be all that difficult either.

More practice, less complaining.

Not piss easy enough to do online consistently.

Well at least not Acid Rain.
---
#10SpooferPosted 12/2/2012 4:23:01 PM
I have no idea about Acid Rain. =x That could be one of the 5% for all I know, lol.
---
Velvet dreams. Starlight beams. Plastic freaks. On the streets.
Take me home. Before I'm dead. SciFi girl. In my head.