I hope they patch & fix just frame moves

#21The_DragonwPosted 12/3/2012 1:04:43 PM
Actually, in Tekken 6 (on the PSP, anyway) 'JF'SR had an extremely large window, to the point why I wondered why it was called a 'JF' until I tried it in Tekken 5 DR. Wow.

Some of them are meant to be like that, so they aren't spammable.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
#22TIGERJACKS0N(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 3:13:18 PM
piamarie posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Fix them so that we can actually do them.. if i want to do the damn move (for example jinpachis midair grab) then let me f****** be able to do it.. so please drop the unnecessary impossible perfect timing bull crap.

Fighting games have been always about skill. And execution will be always a part of it.
If you don't like it, go play My Little Pony The Game or something

Another 'sense of self entitlement' topic.

It's not skill, it's just random luck

and i play call of duty so no thanks
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#23CuriousTroutPosted 12/3/2012 4:06:54 PM
piamarie posted...

To be fair Fighting is Magic is actually a surprisingly complex fighter (or is shaping up to be at least) Mid-Air Double QCB's and double HCF/HCB's with no move buffering aren't exactly easy, nor are QCB,HCF+C,QCB+C's

www.mane6.com

*Equips flame shield* Here it comes...
---
GT: CuriousTrout
#24piamariePosted 12/3/2012 4:56:50 PM(edited)
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
piamarie posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
Fix them so that we can actually do them.. if i want to do the damn move (for example jinpachis midair grab) then let me f****** be able to do it.. so please drop the unnecessary impossible perfect timing bull crap.

Fighting games have been always about skill. And execution will be always a part of it.

Random luck? What?
How come many players can execute it constantly? I'm not even talking about pros. Go to an arcade or a local casual and you'll see Mishima players doing EWGFs constantly.
Tekken isn't the only game to have just frames. SFiv has just frame combos and don't even get me started about the cancels in Guilty Gear. Even games like Devil may cry has it.
Again, fighting game takes skill and that's what a lot of players like about it. You don't learn the game in one go. You take it little by little. That's one of the things that make fighting games interesting.

Yeah, like playing COD is something to be proud of.

@CuriousTrout

Well, I agree with you. That's cool. But I wasn't talking about that specific game though
#25Leekazama92Posted 12/3/2012 5:47:33 PM
Acid Rain's timing is different. You have to press the buttons according to the beeps and not on reaction.
#26ShadowEspionagePosted 12/3/2012 6:58:57 PM
KoolAssAssassin posted...
ShadowEspionage posted...
Strider_Yoshi posted...
Most of the "just frames" in Tekken don't require a one frame input though. They have a larger window then that.

Yeah, like 2, or 3.

Heihachi's OTGF is 1
Hwoarangs JFSR is 2

And I'm almost sure Violet's Acid Rain is 1

This explains so much. I'm not good at JFs, but I can't get the EWGF here and there. I have never in my life gotten even one OTGF. As a matter of fact, I've never even seen it done during a match. I've played guys that could do the EWGF consistently, but never played anyone who could do the OTGF. That thing is hard as hell to do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F8DfmDhKq8&feature=g-u

:D
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#27blackhrtPosted 12/4/2012 3:51:43 AM
piamarie posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
piamarie posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

Random luck? What?
How come many players can execute it constantly? I'm not even talking about pros. Go to an arcade or a local casual and you'll see Mishima players doing EWGFs constantly.
Tekken isn't the only game to have just frames. SFiv has just frame combos and don't even get me started about the cancels in Guilty Gear. Even games like Devil may cry has it.
Again, fighting game takes skill and that's what a lot of players like about it. You don't learn the game in one go. You take it little by little. That's one of the things that make fighting games interesting.

Yeah, like playing COD is something to be proud of.

^This. Sorry, syggys and tiger. And you know I keep 100 from the other posts. 8D
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#28zhaoyun99Posted 12/5/2012 5:19:16 PM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
piamarie posted...
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

i play call of duty so no thanks

Your post was invalid RIGHT THERE.
---
"Another has fallen to my spear!!!" Zhao Yun