Man, this game is great!

#1zakkkkkkkPosted 12/2/2012 10:00:50 PM
Just had my first online session.

Man, although I'm a terrible noob who's getting back into Tekken and 3D fighters in general, TTT2 is one of the most fun I've had in a long time. Getting beat up by them Korean players in Daft Punk costumes and getting my face smooshed with cake is hilarious.

(BlogFAQs)

P.S. How do you unlock customization items such as baseballs, hammers, comic strip hitsparks, lightsaber, and etc.?
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#2CuriousTroutPosted 12/2/2012 10:04:45 PM
zakkkkkkk posted...
Just had my first online session.

Man, although I'm a terrible noob who's getting back into Tekken and 3D fighters in general, TTT2 is one of the most fun I've had in a long time. Getting beat up by them Korean players in Daft Punk costumes and getting my face smooshed with cake is hilarious.

(BlogFAQs)

P.S. How do you unlock customization items such as baseballs, hammers, comic strip hitsparks, lightsaber, and etc.?

Play Ghost Battle for a while and ghost teams with a gold box outline will show up in your opponent choices. Fight them and win, and you'll unlock customization items.
---
GT: CuriousTrout
#3mordekai40Posted 12/2/2012 11:13:25 PM
I just picked up this game today, had a blast with it. The funny thing is, having a little bit of trouble with in Fight Lab, chapter 3 i think, lol. Played Arcade Mode once and went to Ghost Battle for 2 to 2 2/1 hours, easy difficulty of course, playing Asuka and ranked up to 4th Dan and her title to Disciple, however it works. Not a bad offline start for 42W and like 14L, each fight set to 3 rounds. It said I 51W and like 15L then it went down to 42W. Is that a glitch?

Anyway fun game though. You know it is getting close to stop playing when the response time for you is getting slower, fingers are sore and / or you try not spamming.
---
I am Assassin, this my Creed
...Anima eius et animae omnium fidelium defunctorum per Dei misericordiam Requiescat In Pace
#4retep_onePosted 12/3/2012 12:36:41 AM
glad to see some more gamers enjoying the game
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim