So my Tekken-inept friend thinks Lee and Violet are two separate entities...

#1MasterFoxCheif3Posted 12/3/2012 9:04:11 AM
.....and I'm pretty certain that they aren't. The only reason why my friend says they are separate is because Violet can speak English. Which is kinda dumb but....that's my Tekken inept friend for ya.
#2EmbraceChaosPosted 12/3/2012 9:07:00 AM
They're the same person.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#3Solid SonicPosted 12/3/2012 10:19:46 AM
Well you don't seem so sure yourself.

Educate yourself on Tekken 4.
---
Buy a Wii U: Don't support platforms that can play Resident Evil 6. Free yourself from the chains of corruption.
#4Dark SymphonyPosted 12/3/2012 12:40:18 PM
I don't get it... What's the point? Why would a person who sees two different character select boxes, two different names for a character and two different languages being spoken be considered "inept" for thinking they were separate?
#5The_DragonwPosted 12/3/2012 12:43:18 PM
They are the same person, Violet doesn't have an ending in Tekken 4 because he is revealed to be Lee. In TTT2, Violet has slightly different moves, but his own character slot. Like Miharu and Xiayou, Bob and Slim Bob...
Kuma and Panda were separated for no reason IMO.
---
White Friend Code: 1764 2206 9014
#6silly_sausagePosted 12/3/2012 12:44:31 PM
Lee/Violet is like Clark Kent/Superman. They just slap on some glasses, fix their hair a little, and suddenly they're unrecogniseable. Not to mention they're both weak against kryptonite.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#7VegerunksPosted 12/3/2012 1:01:27 PM
Yea they're the same Lee wanted to infiltrate the Mishima organization so he could take over eventually so he went undercover as Violet who eventually Heihachi took a liking to and adopted. I don't know the full story about it I just know i looked it up when i played Fight lab and was like "Why does that guy remind me of another Tekken character yet he doesn't have a familiar name".

Btw Tekken 4 is one of the few tekken's i haven't played.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#8TheSuperGameGodPosted 12/3/2012 6:01:26 PM
Lee either has Multiple personality disorder, or he's schizophrenic.
#9FullAutoCVTPosted 12/3/2012 6:06:53 PM

Dissociative Personality Disorder is a serious mental illness that only arises from profound abuse, usually during childhood. Considering that Kazuya has the exact same problem, I pretty certain who should get the blame.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1001 posts........and counting
#10EmbraceChaosPosted 12/3/2012 6:53:59 PM
FullAutoCVT posted...

Dissociative Personality Disorder is a serious mental illness that only arises from profound abuse, usually during childhood. Considering that Kazuya has the exact same problem, I pretty certain who should get the blame.

Yup, what I've been saying all along.

Everything minus Armor King 1's death and one other thing is Heihachi's fault.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."