Miguel should be the next Paul (tekken 3 -wise)

#1TIGERJACKS0NPosted 12/3/2012 7:36:45 PM
Seeing how Jin is basically immortal because they refuse to retcon this devil gene crap already, they most likely will never let him get retribution for his sister... f*** that. I say in the king of iron fists tournament 6 or 7 (not even sure if tekken 6 had a tournament), with Jin being the champ, i say Miguel should beat Jin's ass HARD. Leave him in a pile if blood twitching on the ground.. if paul can defeat ogre then Miguel should beat Jin... then make it so miguel leaves Jin alive, moments before killing him, just to let him live with pity.. he leaves and turns into devil jin, where Kazuya steps in to take him on.. so basically tekken 3 rehash.

But they're realistically gonna have some lame ass forgiveness plot
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#2EmbraceChaosPosted 12/3/2012 7:56:11 PM
Miguel's a pretty bad character from the get-go to be honest.

His entire shtick is a sister complex and revenge. I doubt his character will ever go anywhere.
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road - neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#3Rodment74Posted 12/3/2012 8:13:48 PM
F***k Kazuya, just let Miguel beat Jin then finish off Devil Jin. I'm getting sick all the time of these Japanese Mishimas and other little skinny emo Japanese guys winning all the time. The only manly Mishima man at this point is Heihachi, let him win or Miguel, lets have a manly guy win for once instead of a little Japanese guy.

Miguel should be the next Ryu. all round fighter spirit, who fights and doesn't give a $ht. Miguel should become the new Ryu of the Tekken series. He should become the hero of Tekken, but he is a big muscular guy from Spain, never gonna happen, unless of course he was small and Japanese. Welcome to the world of Japanese fighting games.
#4cescfabregas4Posted 12/3/2012 8:27:48 PM
Miguel ftw! chest hair manliness

jin is an emo
---
TTT2: Miguel/Michelle,S. Bob/JayCee
#5Nerwrax15Posted 12/3/2012 10:06:43 PM
Bwahahaha at Miguel beating any of these trained martial artists.
---
Clash Of Ninja>Ultimate Ninja. Official 4th Raikage of the NSUNSG Board.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nerwrax15
#6LordRattergunPosted 12/4/2012 6:05:24 AM
Well, Miguel has that one hit kill punch, fought Heihachi in the arcade TTT2 intro (as did Feng, who's pretty beastly) and made short work of Jin's Tekken Force, it's certainly possible that he's very strong in canon.

It'd be nice to see Jin lose to him as well, and when Jin goes to transform, he gets hit by the OHKO.

As for Kazuya, he can beat Heihachi again. He has no real reason to fight Jin anyway, whereas Miguel actually does.
---
Rattergun, you are truly a hero for our times. - Recoome_is_god
http://i.imgur.com/dUNdc.jpg
#7AtlmalichiPosted 12/4/2012 9:38:48 AM
Seems most fans of Tekken these days are Beta men that enjoy dressing up and playing as female characters and suicidal emos. The characters you use in a game says a lot about your personality unless you're playing just to win a tournament.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack
#8CuriousTroutPosted 12/4/2012 10:46:32 AM
Atlmalichi posted...
Seems most fans of Tekken these days are Beta men that enjoy dressing up and playing as female characters and suicidal emos. The characters you use in a game says a lot about your personality unless you're playing just to win a tournament.

Lol at this. I base my characters solely on their playstyle, and I'm not playing to win a tournament.
---
GT: CuriousTrout
#9FullAutoCVTPosted 12/4/2012 11:39:57 AM
Atlmalichi posted...

Lol at this. I base my characters solely on their playstyle, and I'm not playing to win a tournament.

I pick characters for their surreality and awesomeness. That's why Ogre is my number 1.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1001 posts........and counting
#10CuriousTroutPosted 12/4/2012 1:09:10 PM
Although I'd really like someone besides a Mishima/Kazama to win the King of the Iron Fist tournament, I wouldn't want it to be Miguel. Not that I don't like his character or anything, it's just that he's an untrained street thug. Someone like Paul, Law, Bryan, Hwoarang, or Bruce I'd like to see though.
---
GT: CuriousTrout