How do you parry and what determines team order?

#1zakkkkkkkPosted 12/5/2012 1:53:17 AM
I know some parries are character specific, but sometimes I do parries without even realizing how I did it. How do you do it?

Also, it seems like the team order is random. Sometimes it changes in-between rounds and etc. What determines your ream order?
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#2KonaseRitsukoPosted 12/5/2012 1:55:13 AM
Low parry? down+forward
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#3zakkkkkkk(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 1:57:01 AM
Is there like a parry animation when you hit down forward or you just hit down forward as soon as a low hit connects?
---
PSN: yuutsushounen
I'm sad and broken inside. God I'm lonely.
#4LazyBroPosted 12/5/2012 2:03:24 AM
Also, it seems like the team order is random. Sometimes it changes in-between rounds and etc. What determines your ream order?

The first character you select in the character select screen is your point character, the second one will be his/her teammate.
In between rounds during replays or even the pre-fight screen if you press the tag button or flick the analog the order will be changed.
Your second character will become the point character for the upcoming round.
---
PSN ID: DJay_Firenz. DD Pawn: Scarlet - lvl 147 Sorcerer - Scath/Util.
Clearing up my backlog: Dragon's Dogma, XCOM, TTT2, Warriors Orochi 3, RoF
#5retep_onePosted 12/5/2012 2:16:27 AM
zakkkkkkk posted...
Is there like a parry animation when you hit down forward or you just hit down forward as soon as a low hit connects?

you time down forward around the same time opponent connects the low move
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#6piamariePosted 12/5/2012 4:51:57 AM
zakkkkkkk posted...
I know some parries are character specific, but sometimes I do parries without even realizing how I did it. How do you do it?

Hold the tag button before the match starts to switch to your 2nd character.