CM Punk vs Armor King

#11SyggysPosted 12/6/2012 7:30:50 AM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Punk wins because AK can only breathe fire made of HD pixels.

Next match should be John "Fruity Pebble" Cena vs Miharu.

Whoever wins, we all lose.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#12retep_onePosted 12/6/2012 10:37:06 PM
CM Punk has a pet walrus
---
PSN: Spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
#13ShadoVaoPosted 12/8/2012 9:22:28 AM
TIGERJACKS0N posted...

those are silly video game physics, and it's only like dat for balancing reasons!

now pit these 2 against each other irl, cm punk wins.

Haha, only by virtue of Punk actually existing :p However, consider that it's technically harder to win at Tekken than in pro-wrestling (in that matches are rigged).

I'm gonna have to give it to AK based on pure data.

In kayfabe, Punk's best move is the Go To Sleep, which he can only use to end a match.

AK can use GTS anytime he pleases (qcb+1+2). Says it all really.

However, the real answer to this question, as well as all wrestling questions, is Macho Man Randy Savage.
---
Still Sharpe!
#14TheSuperGameGod(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:03:53 AM
WWE Wrestling has gotta be real. Those moves are lethal too. I can imagine like a hitman implementing the people's elbow on his adversary. It would be very effective too.
#15ChaozCloudPosted 12/8/2012 10:53:20 AM
TheSuperGameGod posted...
WWE Wrestling has gotta be real. Those moves are lethal too. I can imagine like a hitman implementing the people's elbow on his adversary. It would be very effective too.

You can't do a Peoples Elbow without ropes. And where the hell would a hitman get ropes from?
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#16AtlmalichiPosted 12/8/2012 12:48:43 PM
At least put Armor King against an MMA fighter, someone that can actually fight and isn't part of a scripted circus act. I'd compare Armor King to Jon Jones. Wrestlers with good striking.
---
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack
#17TheSuperGameGod(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:28:40 PM
ChaozCloud posted...
TheSuperGameGod posted...

You can't do a Peoples Elbow without ropes. And where the hell would a hitman get ropes from?

I'm surprised that you don't know the answer to that. Have you ever seen the Bug's Bunny cartoons? They can pull out weapons and objects from out of anywhere and use it on the baddies.
#18retep_onePosted 12/10/2012 3:22:51 AM
Atlmalichi posted...
At least put Armor King against an MMA fighter, someone that can actually fight and isn't part of a scripted circus act. I'd compare Armor King to Jon Jones. Wrestlers with good striking.

if jon jones then supposedly it's bruce irvine
---
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, mass effect trilogy, skyrim
#19KonaseRitsukoPosted 12/10/2012 4:04:09 AM
retep_one posted...
Atlmalichi posted...

And that other coward black guy Anderson Silva. Jon Jones/Anderson Silva would make a great p**** team for TTT2.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#20retep_onePosted 12/10/2012 4:09:52 AM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
retep_one posted...
Atlmalichi posted...

And that other coward black guy Anderson Silva. Jon Jones/Anderson Silva would make a great p**** team for TTT2.

ummmmm how did they become cowards?
---
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, mass effect trilogy, skyrim