Top 3 Characters You Would Sleep With

#41silly_sausagePosted 12/7/2012 10:22:00 PM
assassinchief posted...
Zafina's flexibility creeps me out... 0_o

I've honestly never understood other guy's fascination with flexible women. I find the idea gross personally.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#42nurblugPosted 12/8/2012 12:15:17 AM
silly_sausage posted...
assassinchief posted...

I've honestly never understood other guy's fascination with flexible women. I find the idea gross personally.

Can't say I find it gross, but I never really got the appeal either. I mean, it's a cool talent and all, but, eh.
#43ChaozCloudPosted 12/8/2012 12:17:34 AM
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...
assassinchief posted...

Can't say I find it gross, but I never really got the appeal either. I mean, it's a cool talent and all, but, eh.

Same. I guess it's for the possible weird and most likely uncomfortable positions?
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#44assassinchiefPosted 12/8/2012 12:29:09 AM
ChaozCloud posted...
nurblug posted...
silly_sausage posted...
assassinchief posted...

Same. I guess it's for the possible weird and most likely uncomfortable positions?

Yea. I mean, I don't wanna see someone that I'm in bed with bending the wrong way. I might freak out thinking I broke something or whatnot. :/

I'd also like to take this chance to say, in addition to Xiaoyu, if Alisa was human, and not a robot, she would get HM as well. Robots are just too cold-feeling for that kind of thing, y'know?
---
derp
#45SWBF2PilotPosted 12/8/2012 1:35:27 AM
Nerwrax15 posted...
Julia all 3 times because i don't want to risk getting some unwanted diseases by sleeping with a multitude of different women. And Julia's cute and who wouldn't 3 times?

I was under the impression that "Top 3" implied the second and third were for if you didn't get your first or second choice, respectively?
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs."
-Wandrian
#46JinPachiKazamaPosted 12/8/2012 7:55:46 AM
Lili
Kunimitsu
Jun
#47CGGNPosted 12/8/2012 8:05:16 AM
Nina
Jun
Julia
---
"If Your not cheating, you're not trying" - Los Guerreros
Favourite Remix: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRlmoPGE-g8
#48Robspoticus99Posted 12/8/2012 8:58:04 AM
Julia
Miharu
Michelle
#49gamestop27Posted 12/8/2012 10:46:45 AM
Zafina
Kunimitsu
Yoshimitsu
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#50KonaseRitsukoPosted 12/8/2012 11:55:21 AM
IGNGames posted...
Kazuya, Jin, Lee.

You like to sleep with men?
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE