Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Japanese tier list by 2CH

#11BS_InfinitePosted 12/8/2012 10:20:19 PM
STAR Jill posted...
Only thing I would switch is Hei as #1 on the S tier list.

Just remember that this isn't tier list in terms of online mode or even casual play. This comes into play at some of the highest competition level where the skill level is equivalent. Then you have to assess the situation where the character's risk is worth the reward.

That is all.

I don't think the characters are in order. Only the tiers are in order
---
BS_Infinite posted...
You Only Yolo Once
#12StarBladeEdgePosted 12/9/2012 2:35:39 AM
lol everytime i see those list i lmao
christie is one of the best characters yet the capos are always down on the list. these people who make these lists are nothing but noobs who know """" about these games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel Proud user of the korean sackflash move in ttt2 !
#13unceramoniusPosted 12/9/2012 2:56:39 AM
I just go who ever i want.....tiers mean bull crap all.

Alisa down the bottom? Yeah um ok....whatever, uhh huh.....i feel unstoppable with her online, and i only started to use her online in tekken 6 out of hatred. I kept losing to alisa players, so i used her myslef to learn her tendancies and WOW......

Jun, Zafina, lili, alisa, dragunov i feel are my best characters. I dont feel as confident going "s" tier devil jin, as i do bottom tier alisa
---
Insanity leads to chaos then to solitude, the fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless!!!
#14SWBF2PilotPosted 12/9/2012 3:05:10 AM
Eventhubs tiers are usually based on votes, and they almost always sort characters within a tier just alphabetically, not by rank within the tier.
---
"Siegfried: He has no need for words, he speaks with whiffs."
-Wandrian
#15darkdragonflamePosted 12/9/2012 5:42:18 AM
xdividebyzerox posted...
How is A. King better than regular King...?

Maybe AK doesn't rely solely on grabs...?
IMO AK has more reach then King.
---
The Official Interceptor of the Duodecim Boards
The Official Zangoose of the Pokemon B/W 2 boards
#16AtlmalichiPosted 12/9/2012 5:56:32 AM
How is Forrest better than Marshall when Forrest doesn't even have Dragon Stance?
---
Xbox Gamertag: Don Mack
#17ShadowEspionagePosted 12/12/2012 10:53:18 AM
Atlmalichi posted...
How is Forrest better than Marshall when Forrest doesn't even have Dragon Stance?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.
---
I'm fairly confident that the CoD series can't get any worse than Black Ops. Unless, of course... Treyarch makes Black Ops 2... zombie95
#18IsaakunPosted 12/12/2012 11:08:55 AM
Here's the Korean Teir List. I honestly go by them more than Japanese, because Koreans eat Tekken for lunch, break fast, dinner and have it for a midnight snack.
I'm surprised with Nina and Bruce, but I'm not even gonna deny their tier rank in the hands of professionals.

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/nov/20/complete-tekken-tag-tournament-2-tier-list-top-korean-player-help-me/

S Tier
Nina
Bruce
Devil Kazuya (In devil stance only)

A+ Tier
Kazuya
Heihachi
Devil Jin
Armor King
Dragunov
Bob
Lars

A Tier
Jin
Steve
Bryan
Jack 6
Marshal Law
Lei
Paul
Capos
King
Marduk
Feng
Jaycee
Michele
Lili
Ganryu
Leo
Jinpachi
Kunimitsu
Slim Bob
Unknown
Violet
Forrest Law
Angel

A- Tier
Anna
Yoshimitsu
Leev
Hwoarang
Wang
Raven
Alex
Roger
Kuma
Panda
Zafina
Miguel
Jun
Ogre
Sebastian
P Jack

B Tier
Baek
Asuka
Ancient Ogre
Ling
Miharu
Alisa

Trash Tier (this is how it was listed)
Dr. B
#19blackhrtPosted 12/12/2012 11:26:50 AM
Well there it is. 2 more examples proving my point of tiers really not amounting to anything.
And its funny that Yoshimitsu is fan favorites every game but hes voted so low in tier? So what they just like to look at his panel picture? smh

BTW, Yoshimitsu, Craig Marduk, Bob & Jack 6 are the most used in the competitions where I live.
---
"I live my life 3 videogames at a time. Nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not my clan and their BS. For those 3 games or less, I'm free."
#20ShadoVaoPosted 12/12/2012 11:57:34 AM
STAR Jill posted...
Only thing I would switch is Hei as #1 on the S tier list.

Just remember that this isn't tier list in terms of online mode or even casual play. This comes into play at some of the highest competition level where the skill level is equivalent. Then you have to assess the situation where the character's risk is worth the reward.

That is all.

Why would you put Hei on top of the other Mishimas? He seems riskier when played against someone who thoroughly knows the matchup. From my pov, though his mids are 2nd-to-none, he's really lacking in decent lows and WS moves.

I agree more with Kaz being on top. IMO the only thing he kinda lacks are mid pokes, but he's by no means rubbish in this area.
---
Still Sharpe!