So who will canonically kick Nina's ass in T6?

#1PsykoTamPosted 12/9/2012 1:20:29 PM
Literally about half the cast are in the tournament to take down Jin. And Nina's in the tournament to dispose of anyone who is a threat to him. So she's bound to canonically clash with one or more people. Who'd you think it could be? Or will it just be another squabble with Anna?

Anna
Kazuya
Heihachi
Kuma
Lars
Asuka
Lili
Bruce
Hwoarang
Miguel
Lei
Dragunov
Raven (maybe)
Zafina (maybe)
Julia (maybe)

I might have missed someone out
---
You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
#2KonaseRitsukoPosted 12/9/2012 1:39:44 PM
Seriously, little girls like Lili, Asuka or Julia cannonically taking down Nina? FUNNY.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#3PsykoTam(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:42:11 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...
Seriously, little girls like Lili, Asuka or Julia cannonically taking down Nina? FUNNY.

Agreed, I just put them there because they're some of the ones who are after Jin in the story. Personally, if it had to be anyone I'd say it was Miguel or Bruce she fights with
---
You've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?
#4wab_web_wubPosted 12/9/2012 1:47:29 PM
According to Scenario Campaign, Lars beats her. Though idk if that's canon or not. Hm.

Anyway, it'd be cool if she took down one of the bigger names i.e. Bruce or Hwoarang, or even Kuma or Heihachi (though I doubt she's strong enough to take down those last two)
---
This is Ripley, last survivor of the Nostromo, signing off
#5ChaozCloudPosted 12/9/2012 1:51:53 PM
Anna vs Nina draw, both get eliminated and the feud continues.
---
PSN: TheRedMage ,only EU players need apply
All praise the poor Shrine Maiden, the Ordinary Magician and the holy being ZUN. Convert to Touhouism today.
#6KonaseRitsukoPosted 12/9/2012 1:53:40 PM
And Kuma too lol. Lei... not so sure about this super cop. If they face each other it'll probably just end up like in Tekken 4. Besides, I think Nina wouldn't want to fight Lei, just get away from him 'cause he just wants to get bad people arrested.

Kazuya (of course), Dragunov, Raven, Zafina and Anna are my bets.

Doubting on Lars and Hwoarang.
---
Just f*** my 2007 username.
PSN: GIZOUGHTE
#7OblivionEssencePosted 12/9/2012 2:19:44 PM

Julia's a little older than Lili or Asuka and could probably fair better against Nina than the other two. <_<
---
"Roy WILL be in SSBB." - OblivionEssence 8/18/06 | Week: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/mr7pqt.gif http://i40.tinypic.com/2nvflp3.gif
#8silly_sausagePosted 12/9/2012 3:02:26 PM
KonaseRitsuko posted...

I like to think that in canon, with a few exceptions, every character is more or less evenly matched. It kinda ruins the story for me to know that certain characters are considered weaker than others, and are unlikely to ever get their canon moment of victory.
---
John Lennon, 1940 - (Infinite Symbol)
PSN: naathaann
#9FullAutoCVTPosted 12/9/2012 4:01:44 PM
Just for the record; Nina was about to kill Lili in the apparently-canon manga, but was then annihilated by Panda with a single hit. Asuka also beat the crap out of Eddy before that (breaking his ribs), so she's not one to be played with.

Heihachi whooped Nina pretty good in a cutscene already, so I wouldn't mind that.
---
Vroom Vroooom! FULL AUTO!!!
Kunimitsu, the goddess of 1001 posts........and counting
#10JuliafanAMPosted 12/9/2012 4:03:43 PM
silly_sausage posted...
KonaseRitsuko posted...

I like to think that in canon, with a few exceptions, every character is more or less evenly matched. It kinda ruins the story for me to know that certain characters are considered weaker than others, and are unlikely to ever get their canon moment of victory.

Eh, I'd be fine if they outline who beat who in tournaments. It makes the story more interesting that way. I never expect, say Roger Jr. to win a tournament. Too unpopular and too much of a joke character. Besides, as long as the Mishima's around I don't see anyone else canonically winning. Plus it'd give us real rivlaries, where defeated opponents would try to get revenge against whoever eliminated them.
---
Waiting for SSBWiiU (Zelda Main!)