Raven Challenges Yall to a Rap Battle...

#1ZubabuzuPosted 1/20/2013 2:27:22 AM
JJbig Im lookin at you....

Raven:
Verse 1: I challenge all yall bi**es to one rap battle, so brace yourself homies like your momma on my saddle. Me and Christie we be getting our straddle on, while the speakers by the bed blastin' lets get it on. Yall can suck my cheech and chong, I hand wit da Ninja Crew, yoshi kuni and I forever strong. Ask your Mawmah and she'll tell you first hand that I'm long...uh.....
My SUV got 28 inch rims, come to think of it, thats how big d*ck is! S**t! Yall think you can touch this? You can't even make it halfway on my hitlist. I usually destroy everyone on the mic, eddy,lars, jin and the like. If I aint spitting flame then I'm out reppin' the game, The groupies come wit the fame and yall are just too lame.
Too Easy. I finish y'all in a second no matter what the situation be I never finish second CH'yeah
#2Zubabuzu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:31:55 AM
Feeling Lucky punks?
---
BAWDUH BUH BUH BUH! IM LAWVIN IT YEAAAHR!!!!
#3QwelzaarKanePosted 1/20/2013 11:03:20 AM
Poe got it wrong, you're the one that's weak and weary
Not even little kids that believe in fairies think you're scary
You used to be dope, my favorite, but now you're just a hasbeen
While you're nodding, nearly napping, suddenly there comes a tapping
It's my fist tapping your chin and bruising your jaw
We all know Bob sucks, but you're the biggest loser of all
You're just throwing a fit because Angel wouldn't let you score
You're not even worth it, I'ma leave you nameless here for evermore

Ungh, what now?
---
Herp derp a doo wop, a wop bam boo!
#4TheSuperGameGodPosted 1/20/2013 11:12:48 AM
When I was in High school, they would have rap battles all the time after school. Some guys got dissed after being outrapped and would end up in fisticuffs.
#5QwelzaarKanePosted 1/20/2013 11:19:55 AM
TheSuperGameGod posted...
When I was in High school, they would have rap battles all the time after school. Some guys got dissed after being outrapped and would end up in fisticuffs.

That's why rap battles are better left to adults. I watch a few leagues on YT and some of the s*** that gets said would ruin the average person's day (or life, in some cases).
---
I'm anxious to show my ability's grown
But won't show my ace in the hole, that's why my fitted is low
#6QwelzaarKanePosted 1/20/2013 2:57:06 PM
Raven = finished. Anyone who uses him from now-on is a scrub.
---
Herp derp a doo wop, a wop bam boo!
#7TIGERJACKS0NPosted 1/20/2013 3:12:21 PM
TheSuperGameGod posted...

was this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVk8dpIco8c
3:05 mark
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img210/9229/ttt2kunimitsubikinibyke.jpg
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/652997-tekken-tag-tournament-2/63435382
#8jjbigpoppaPosted 1/20/2013 4:10:28 PM
OOHHHHHHHHH YOU WANNA HAVE A RAP BATTLE!!!! IT'S RAPPING TIME!

Intro:

Bruce: One, Two, One, Two. Everyone throw your hands in the air. (x3)

Verse 1

Eddy: I heard someone say that Raven wasn't dead yet. They should've never said that. I'm paid in full, I just want payback. Man f*** this ninja, pause. All my kicks wired up, like broken jaws. I'll make you bow down to me, no applause. I repped that mthaf***in' 'Zillian flag. I'll leave you in a dead bag. I get the bread, you get the crumbs at the bottom of the bread bag.

Chorus:

Tiger: Throw yo hands up in the air. Someone give me mah cup. Nevamind f*** that cup, im bout to turn this bottle up (up).

Jun: THIS 'ASIAN B****, FROM KOREA!! See how the crowd go wild, when J. Kazama bout to enter. Everybody better bow down when step to the mic, front and center. Say i'm too old to rap, i'll be rappin' till i'm in dentures, YEA hello haters. You mad? Pick yo chin up. What I say 'bout runnin' you mouth,you betta respect your mentors. I'm so pretty in the face, I should pose for a pin-up. I drink my Gin up. Raven 'posed to be our competition but we dont see him.

Chorus

Outro:

Bruce: You see Rodman? You have nothing on Mo Thug's style. Our flow will leave you in a body bag. You can't touch this HAWT fyah--

Tiger: No, no, no he trinna to knock our status. But his flows be weak.

Bruce: AAAAAhhhhh hahah

Eddy: Every time he talk, he makes the saying true. That he's just a P.A.B.!!!!!

Tiger: hahahahaha

Bruce: AHH HAH hahah

Eddy: Can't touch us. hahahahahah

fades out + Bruce, Tiger, and Eddy laughing
---
GET DEM MUTHAF***IN SNACKS
#9Zubabuzu(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:10:52 PM
QwelzaarKane posted...
Poe got it wrong, you're the one that's weak and weary
Not even little kids that believe in fairies think you're scary
You used to be dope, my favorite, but now you're just a hasbeen
While you're nodding, nearly napping, suddenly there comes a tapping
It's my fist tapping your chin and bruising your jaw
We all know Bob sucks, but you're the biggest loser of all
You're just throwing a fit because Angel wouldn't let you score
You're not even worth it, I'ma leave you nameless here for evermore

Ungh, what now?

Raven:
Son sit down, no-one even knows who you are, stick to walkin' lil b*** I ride my sports car.
I'm Sick of fake ass kids tryna spit some heat, your flow so weak cant even lift the beat
You just a spectator, a fan, aint involved in the game, head over to my tournament I will teach you some flame. Angel, Michelle, Jaycee, and Kuni would vouch to do me, Your candy "Kane" too small, but you can screw judge judy.
Ungh, As Dre said I need a doctor, the ill mind of raven got me spinnin like a helicopter, stop tryna act hard and try to transgress, You can see my initials spell B.O.S.S, You can keep yourself droolin' over King 2's chest, Why you sit down, take lessons, and learn that I'm the best. Huh, So what if you call me nameless, the bigger issue here, is that you gameless.....

UNGH!!!!!!!
---
BAWDUH BUH BUH BUH! IM LAWVIN IT YEAAAHR!!!!
#10TehBrawluhPosted 1/20/2013 4:23:18 PM
?????
---
"Poot Dah KoohKee Daown NAOW!"