Raven Challenges Yall to a Rap Battle...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Raven Challenges Yall to a Rap Battle...
3 years ago#11
Yo yo yo this is Tekken... um... yall.
It's a fighting game... uh... yo.
There's lot's of fighters... dawg?
Yo yo yo play the... I mean da game... yo dawg mutha!
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
3 years ago#12
Nick_Kazama posted...

hahaha....go to your room o3o
---
GET DEM MUTHAF***IN SNACKS
3 years ago#13
TIGERJACKS0N posted...
TheSuperGameGod posted...
When I was in High school, they would have rap battles all the time after school. Some guys got dissed after being outrapped and would end up in fisticuffs.

was this you? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVk8dpIco8c
3:05 mark

I can't rap for the life of me. I would just watch the competition after school. It was interesting because their raps were improvised and some of them would draw a blank in the middle of their raps.
3 years ago#14
jjbigpoppa posted...
OOHHHHHHHHH YOU WANNA HAVE A RAP BATTLE!!!! IT'S RAPPING TIME!

Intro:

Bruce: One, Two, One, Two. Everyone throw your hands in the air. (x3)

Verse 1

Eddy: I heard someone say that Raven wasn't dead yet. They should've never said that. I'm paid in full, I just want payback. Man f*** this ninja, pause. All my kicks wired up, like broken jaws. I'll make you bow down to me, no applause. I repped that mthaf***in' 'Zillian flag. I'll leave you in a dead bag. I get the bread, you get the crumbs at the bottom of the bread bag.

Chorus:

Tiger: Throw yo hands up in the air. Someone give me mah cup. Nevamind f*** that cup, im bout to turn this bottle up (up).

Jun: THIS 'ASIAN B****, FROM KOREA!! See how the crowd go wild, when J. Kazama bout to enter. Everybody better bow down when step to the mic, front and center. Say i'm too old to rap, i'll be rappin' till i'm in dentures, YEA hello haters. You mad? Pick yo chin up. What I say 'bout runnin' you mouth,you betta respect your mentors. I'm so pretty in the face, I should pose for a pin-up. I drink my Gin up. Raven 'posed to be our competition but we dont see him.

Chorus

Outro:

Bruce: You see Rodman? You have nothing on Mo Thug's style. Our flow will leave you in a body bag. You can't touch this HAWT fyah--

Tiger: No, no, no he trinna to knock our status. But his flows be weak.

Bruce: AAAAAhhhhh hahah

Eddy: Every time he talk, he makes the saying true. That he's just a P.A.B.!!!!!

Tiger: hahahahaha

Bruce: AHH HAH hahah

Eddy: Can't touch us. hahahahahah

fades out + Bruce, Tiger, and Eddy laughing

Raven: Sh** Yall serious?! Aye yoshi Lemmie get dese h**es

Verse:
Jun I know you reppin fo Ed cause you wanna be fed, But it aint no secret that last night you were in my bed. Tiger, when I hear you spit I sigh, Cause I know yo Ass should be back on the life of pi. Bruce, come on lets ride and I'll teach you some real sh**, I've already made you my b**** Now hurry up and sit.
I'm the knight rider, advanced like kit, the only difference between me and Mo thug is that I can spit. While I'm cuba with a pina colada sellin nothin but the best, Im delivering the pain, giving yall certain death.

CHYEAH
---
BAWDUH BUH BUH BUH! IM LAWVIN IT YEAAAHR!!!!
3 years ago#15
Zubabuzu posted...
Raven:
Son sit down, no-one even knows who you are, stick to walkin' lil b*** I ride my sports car.
I'm Sick of fake ass kids tryna spit some heat, your flow so weak cant even lift the beat
You just a spectator, a fan, aint involved in the game, head over to my tournament I will teach you some flame. Angel, Michelle, Jaycee, and Kuni would vouch to do me, Your candy "Kane" too small, but you can screw judge judy.
Ungh, As Dre said I need a doctor, the ill mind of raven got me spinnin like a helicopter, stop tryna act hard and try to transgress, You can see my initials spell B.O.S.S, You can keep yourself droolin' over King 2's chest, Why you sit down, take lessons, and learn that I'm the best. Huh, So what if you call me nameless, the bigger issue here, is that you gameless.....

UNGH!!!!!!!

Quit acting like you're better than me, we all know that it's not true.
Ninja please, you're just a flamboyant wannabe Ryu
I'm a Tekken God, you'll never advance beyond the 9th kyu
You're a bird, not the Hitchcock type, you're closer to Zazu
If I let the Devil Gene get the best of me, it'd be a recipe for disaster
And as the beam of light depletes your life, no one will have sympathy for this bastard
---
I'm anxious to show my ability's grown
But won't show my ace in the hole, that's why my fitted is low
3 years ago#16
Zubabuzu posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...

Intro:

Verse 1

Eddy: I heard someone say that Raven wasn't dead yet. They should've never said that. I'm paid in full, I just want payback. Man f*** this ninja, pause. All my kicks wired up, like broken jaws. I'll make you bow down to me, no applause. I repped that mthaf***in' 'Zillian flag. I'll leave you in a dead bag. I get the bread, you get the crumbs at the bottom of the bread bag.

Chorus:

Tiger: Throw yo hands up in the air. Someone give me mah cup. Nevamind f*** that cup, im bout to turn this bottle up (up).

Jun: THIS 'ASIAN B****, FROM KOREA!! See how the crowd go wild, when J. Kazama bout to enter. Everybody better bow down when step to the mic, front and center. Say i'm too old to rap, i'll be rappin' till i'm in dentures, YEA hello haters. You mad? Pick yo chin up. What I say 'bout runnin' you mouth,you betta respect your mentors. I'm so pretty in the face, I should pose for a pin-up. I drink my Gin up. Raven 'posed to be our competition but we dont see him.

Chorus

Outro:

Bruce: You see Rodman? You have nothing on Mo Thug's style. Our flow will leave you in a body bag. You can't touch this HAWT fyah--

Eddy: Every time he talk, he makes the saying true. That he's just a P.A.B.!!!!!

Verse:
Jun I know you reppin fo Ed cause you wanna be fed, But it aint no secret that last night you were in my bed. Tiger, when I hear you spit I sigh, Cause I know yo Ass should be back on the life of pi. Bruce, come on lets ride and I'll teach you some real sh**, I've already made you my b**** Now hurry up and sit.
I'm the knight rider, advanced like kit, the only difference between me and Mo thug is that I can spit. While I'm cuba with a pina colada sellin nothin but the best, Im delivering the pain, giving yall certain death.

CHYEAH

Tiger: AWEEEEE LAWD!!! He want it.

---Hip-Hop beat starts---

Chorus:

Bruce: Influence by crime, addicted to violence

Tiger: Trinna pile up my chips

Eddy: My crew call me a timer

Bruce: I've been ballin' since adolescent years, steady grindin'

Tiger: Y'all don't anything bout timing.

Verse 1:

Tiger: I got my locs on hard hat goin to war Breakin them off on sight, stoppin lives like red lights Watch em pause as I pull my strap, out my drawersAnd get to dumpin on they ass, like the last outlaws. Eddy, Bruce and I, loadin clips With enough ish to raise your block in one dip We bring on horror like Tales From the Crypt And we ain't hard to find is the tales that we kick

Bruce: I'm fully automatic full of static and ish. Movin Dodge van fifty rounds in the clip I'm ridin shot gun with the tint in the back I'm plan to have a motherf***in' mint in this rap I'm from the V-A-L-L-E-J-O. Where sellin narcotics is all I know I got blow, speed, bleed, whatever yo' kind And if you need a motherf***a I ain't hard to find.

Chorus

Outro:

Eddy: Why he actin' like he don't see us

Fades Out
---
3 years ago#17
jjbigpoppa posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...

*Lower lip tremble as I sulk all the way to my room*
---
My harem -
http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h297/NIck_Kazama/bunnyharuhi.jpg
3 years ago#18
Nick_Kazama posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...
Nick_Kazama posted...

*Lower lip tremble as I sulk all the way to my room*

I'm not mad at you.....you just irritate me sometimes o3o
---
3 years ago#19
QwelzaarKane posted...
Zubabuzu posted...
Raven:
Son sit down, no-one even knows who you are, stick to walkin' lil b*** I ride my sports car.
I'm Sick of fake ass kids tryna spit some heat, your flow so weak cant even lift the beat
You just a spectator, a fan, aint involved in the game, head over to my tournament I will teach you some flame. Angel, Michelle, Jaycee, and Kuni would vouch to do me, Your candy "Kane" too small, but you can screw judge judy.
Ungh, As Dre said I need a doctor, the ill mind of raven got me spinnin like a helicopter, stop tryna act hard and try to transgress, You can see my initials spell B.O.S.S, You can keep yourself droolin' over King 2's chest, Why you sit down, take lessons, and learn that I'm the best. Huh, So what if you call me nameless, the bigger issue here, is that you gameless.....

UNGH!!!!!!!

Quit acting like you're better than me, we all know that it's not true.
Ninja please, you're just a flamboyant wannabe Ryu
I'm a Tekken God, you'll never advance beyond the 9th kyu
You're a bird, not the Hitchcock type, you're closer to Zazu
If I let the Devil Gene get the best of me, it'd be a recipe for disaster
And as the beam of light depletes your life, no one will have sympathy for this bastard

Raven: Im not hollywood, so its true I can never act, I base my sh__ on knowledge than being better is a fact.
Who is this kid, who's tryna deflect the sh__ I've spat, but cant take the fact that his a__ is being wrapped by a Ninja from the trap.
Seeing that you mentioned the gene you're likely a mishima, stick to spin kicks dawg, your while I hop up in by beemer.
You may be a Tekken God, a dreamer and a fool, IM a Tekken God dude, but with the word "true" behind it too.
God fists...PFFFT more like girl fists... I felt more pain being poked by a 10 year old with sticks. Your a B___! As I prepare your girl for the immenent suction, Prepare your gaping a__ homie for eternal destruction...
---
3 years ago#20
jjbigpoppa posted...
Zubabuzu posted...
jjbigpoppa posted...

Intro:

Verse 1

Chorus:

Chorus

Outro:

Tiger: AWEEEEE LAWD!!! He want it.

---Hip-Hop beat starts---

Chorus:

Bruce: Influence by crime, addicted to violence

Tiger: Trinna pile up my chips

Eddy: My crew call me a timer

Bruce: I've been ballin' since adolescent years, steady grindin'

Tiger: Y'all don't anything bout timing.

Verse 1:

Tiger: I got my locs on hard hat goin to war Breakin them off on sight, stoppin lives like red lights Watch em pause as I pull my strap, out my drawersAnd get to dumpin on they ass, like the last outlaws. Eddy, Bruce and I, loadin clips With enough ish to raise your block in one dip We bring on horror like Tales From the Crypt And we ain't hard to find is the tales that we kick

Bruce: I'm fully automatic full of static and ish. Movin Dodge van fifty rounds in the clip I'm ridin shot gun with the tint in the back I'm plan to have a motherf***in' mint in this rap I'm from the V-A-L-L-E-J-O. Where sellin narcotics is all I know I got blow, speed, bleed, whatever yo' kind And if you need a motherf***a I ain't hard to find.

Chorus

Outro:

Eddy: Why he actin' like he don't see us

Fades Out

Raven: You wanna Do this Mo thug? Aight... Yo Forest get em one time, give em hell

Beat begins

Forest:
I'm a Motherf__ing star, I've got Lili's Bra as I'm kicking your face you'll be hearing WATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! I run the streets round here and kick a__ and take names, the spirit of a badass is seeping through my veins. I didn't come here to sit down a play lil games, I've kicked tougher asses than all of yours in preschool games. I can star in just one movie and buy all of your chains, then slap you in the face, take your girl till she faints. I don't see you coz you suck, and me rapping to you is luck, cause regarding Mo thug, I dont even give a (Raven: AYYYYEEEE). So you Mo thug H__s keep on Lagging, and prepare for Forest Law to ENTER THE DRAGON!
---
  1. Boards
  2. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
  3. Raven Challenges Yall to a Rap Battle...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived